Edy's Classics Cookies 'n Cream uploaded by Reylynna N.

BY EDY'S

There’s nothing like milk and cookies to make any playdate more fun. But why not mix things up with creamy vanilla ice cream with crunchy cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies? It’s a sweet surprise that will make you the most popular house on the block

skim milk, cream, sugar, chocolate cookies (sugar, enriched wheat flour [wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], palm oil, soybean oil, cocoa processed with alkali, invert sugar, yellow corn flour, chocolate, corn starch, salt, baking soda, whey, natural flavor, soy lecithin), corn syrup, whey, guar gum, carob bean gum, annatto color, carrageenan, natural flavor. contains: milk, wheat and soy ingredients.

Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Staci W.
Amazing cookies and cream ice cream! Definitely one of my favorites. Much nicer flavor than Breyers® Cookies & Cream even though it does cost more. When I’m down and only ice cream will help, I don’t mind spending a little more 🍦
Monica C.
Fresno, CA
Love getting these icecream. Love this one and the rocky road flavors. The ice cream is so milky not watery and it's so soft which I like since I use spoons to scoop it out and not an ice cream scooper
Samantha B.
Personally I am not a big cookie and cream kind of ice cream person , but this was on sale and I bought it and it was actually really good surprising . It has just that perfect amount of sweet to end the perfect night .
Chelsea J.
I'm currently on the way to the kitchen to enjoy ANOTHER bowl of this delicious ice cream. I love the fact that this ice cream is so rich and creamy.
Kimberly B.
Owensboro, KY
This is my favorite kind of cookies and creme ice cream, mostly because it's so soft and creamy, but it still has that crunch of the cookie.
Kathy Z.
Yummy flavor and it has my favorite candy on it. Just want my mom buy some ice cream sometimes again for the hot summer time.
Mariah B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This ice cream is always creamy, its never hard and its easy to scoop out of the container unlike other ice creams.
MaKayla S.
Alexandria, LA
Super ahhhhhhhhhmazing!!!! Rich and creamy and loaded with cookies love their ice cream it's the bomb diggidy!!!
Maria S.
Toms River, NJ
It is creamy and delicious and has plenty of Oreo chunks in it. I definitely recommend this
Angela D.
Joliet, IL
Great flavor, great amount of cookies. One of my favorite cookies and cream ice cream.