Edy's Classics Coffee uploaded by Ines G.

BY EDY'S

The kids always loved helping you make coffee in the morning. Now that they’re all grown up, give them a sweet surprise when they come home to visit. Rich creaminess and delicious coffee flavor give everyone lots of reasons to linger over dessert

skim milk, cream, sugar, whey, coffee, tapioca starch, pectin, guar gum. contains: milk ingredients.

Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Dreyers ice cream is amazing the coffee flavor is my favorite its very rich in flavor and its creamy and it doesn't have as many calories as others its a bit more pricey than other ice creams but its well worth the money ! I usually buy it at walgreens for 5.99 but sometimes they will have it for 3.99 either way this ice cream is great
Antonia M.
I really like this ice cream. This ice cream is definitely great for all coffee lovers. I think this ice cream is delicious. The ice cream is very light which I think is the best kind of ice cream texture. I would definitely purchase this ice cream again because I love coffee flavored ice cream and I definitely recommend this to all coffee and ice cream lovers.
Umiri K.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
I love getting these ice cream pints to share with my family! It makes a perfect dessert, or a random supper time snack! All you have to do is to scoop and place the ice cream in the cup, so it's super easy to prepare!
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
Great for coffee lovers like myself. Very creamy and delicious. Tastes amazing. It's very easy to prepare and easy to find in stores. I am a repeat customer. I highly recommend this product.
Melody L.
Moreno Valley, CA
Always a great choice for rich and creamy coffee ice cream. It is one of my favorite brands for coffee ice cream, I've bought it a few times and will probably buy it again sooner or later, I love it with a good ice cream cone and even with some chocolate drizzle on top.
Mariah Z.
I have to try this! I love anything coffee flavored! I never tried this before but usually dryers ice cream is really good. It's creamy and it actually taste like ice cream unlike other brands. Their ice cream be tasting like freezer ice
Ashley H.
Alamogordo, NM
Holy cow this ice cream is delicious! I bought it the other day because I couldn't find a flavor I was looking for. This is now my favorite! So creamy and tasty! I will definitely be buying this again.
Allyson C.
Saginaw, TX
They have the most chocolatey chocolate ice cream ever! It is smooth and creamy. It's a bit on the expensive side, so I can only purchase when it's on sale. Then I stock up!!
Cody W.
Neon, KY
Do you like ice cream? Do you like coffee? If you answered yes to both of those questions than this ice cream is for you. I really enjoy the creamy smooth texture, robust coffee flavor, and wonderful aroma of it.
Alexandra S.
Lancaster, CA
I love ice cream and I love coffee! These two together are perfect, especially with some crushed pecans mixed in. Definitely the best brand that makes this kind.
Jacqueline R.
Is this flavor good?
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
This looks delicious 😍😍😍
Mehak S.
is this less calories than blue bell
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Absolutely love any coffee creation ice cream but me Dr had this brand. How is it?
Victoria F.