BY EDY'S

From movies to mall trips, your family likes their weekends action-packed. But after a fun-filled day, relax together with the most fun-filled ice cream. Yummy peanut butter cups nestled in creamy peanut butter, swirled in rich chocolate ice cream will leave everyone satisfied that this was the best weekend, ever.

skim milk, cream, sugar, peanut butter cups (sugar, peanut butter [peanuts, salt], coconut oil, skim milk, whole milk, cocoa processed with alkali, soy lecithin, natural flavor), peanut butter swirl (peanuts, peanut oil, sugar, salt), corn syrup, cocoa processed with alkali, whey, guar gum, carob bean gum, carrageenan, natural flavor. contains: milk, peanut and soy ingredients.

Review (1)
Taryn Z.
Cheektowaga, NY
This ice cream is my special treat to myself for being a mom to three kids. I always say, to be my best self I must have this ice cream on hand. I eat a carton of this in a few servings and I'm sending my husband back for more. Can't go without it!