BY EDY'S

Who doesn’t love a surprise party? Remind the kids to be quiet, turn out the lights, and have the cake ready. But most importantly, don’t forget the best surprise of all: creamy caramel ice cream with swirls of golden caramel. Even after the big moment is over, their faces will light up at every bite

Ingredients

skim milk, cream, sugar, caramel swirl (sweetened condensed milk [milk, sugar], sugar, water, coconut oil, pectin, salt, baking soda, natural flavor), sweetened condensed milk (milk, sugar), whey, tapioca starch, buttermilk, pectin, guar gum, butter (cream, salt), natural flavor. contains: milk ingredients.

O I.
I've been a fan of Edy's for a while and just last week, I stumbled upon this flavor. Usually, I'm not a fan of caramel, but I bit the bullet and bought it just to try it out. It's one of my new favorites! Edy's has a way of making every flavor my new favorite!
Amanda G.
Marlborough, MA
So yummy there and eat entire tub of this stuff so I highly suggest it but I highly advise you not to do what I do it's very addicting and very delicious definitely try it next time you're at the grocery store
Diondra C.
Lagrangeville, NY
This is one of the best ice creams I have ever had. It has a smooth and creamy consistency that I would never guess it is so low in calories and fat. There is also a good amount of caramel swirl throughout, which I love.
Aubrey F.
Grand Blanc, MI
So smooth and delicious! Easily one of my favorite flavors ever! I don't treat myself to ice cream very often, but when I do - its Edy's
Ashley T.
Anoka, MN
I absolutely love this affordable ice cream and carmel is my favorite. This is something i will always buy for a sweet treat after dinner.
Katie H.
Southbury, CT
Love this ice cream! I really enjoy the texture of the slow churned and anything Coffee I am Just in love with!
Robert B.
Newark, DE
Very smooth and creamy. One of my favorite ice cream brands. I grew up with Bryers and this is very similar.
Melissa P.
Marion, IA
Hands down favorite ice cream flavor by Edy's. Creamy vanilla with swirls of caramel! Delicious!!
Amanda M.
Owosso , Michigan
This slow churned ice cream is by far the best you can find in the store. The texture is just way different! It is light and crummy. Like eating a cloud.