Edwards Turtle Pie with a Chocolaty Cookie Crust uploaded by Semaria S.Edwards Turtle Pie with a Chocolaty Cookie Crust uploaded by Stephanie F.

BY EDWARDS

Edwards Turtle Pie with a Chocolaty Cookie Crust.
Since 1950.
Thaw & serve. see more...

• Always walk past theses when I'm food shopping... Want to...1 Answers
Aubryann R.
Yummy desert anytime of the day, it taste amazing and it's hard to not want more.
Braelyn G.
Medford, OR
A really rich, creamy, delightful pie I really enjoy these especially in the summer. I pop them in the freezer for an hour or so it's better than ice cream cake. A must have for the culinary impaired.
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
Yum!!! Edwards pies are a great go to dessert. And a huge crowd pleaser! They never last long in my house and everyone goes for seconds.
t s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best turtle pie you could ever try! The family usually gets this pie during the holidays and you have to try this! It will have you licking your fingers tip toeing back into your fridge for another piece. Definitely recommend if you love really rich and thick caramel.
Amber L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This pie is delicious! Every year for my birthday we buy one of these instead of getting a cake.
Ez C.
Bronx, NY
This is one of my favorite desserts it's very simple you just pop it out of the box and serve it cold it is delicious and anyone who appreciates chocolate will like it.
Ashley C.
I get this every so often for a treat for after dinner. It's amazing. I live everything turtle. It's awesome I love the Carmel and pecans. It's nice treat.
sarah h.
Lexington , KY
This would have to be my second favorite pie form this brand. It’s light on your stomach and overall delicious. You can actually get single slices of this kind at your local dollar store for a dollar in the frozen food area. When I was in college this was my go to cheap dessert.
kathy m.
Mount Eden, KY
Oooh this Edwards turtle pie is yummy.. I think this is my favorite pie.Carmel nuts and creamy..All I can say is yum yum
Tabbatha H.
Marshall, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My entire family loves this pie. It is a perfect extra special touch to any meal and pleases everyone (which is hard to do around here!)
Jae M.
Beacon, NY
Always walk past theses when I'm food shopping... Want to give it a try, but kinda scared. Are they good?