Edwards Turtle Pie with a Chocolaty Cookie Crust uploaded by Semaria S.Edwards Turtle Pie with a Chocolaty Cookie Crust uploaded by Stephanie F.

BY EDWARDS #11 in Pie Crusts & Pastry Shells

Edwards Turtle Pie with a Chocolaty Cookie Crust.
Since 1950.
Thaw & serve. see more...

• Always walk past theses when I'm food shopping... Want to...1 Answers
sarah h.
Lexington , KY
This would have to be my second favorite pie form this brand. It’s light on your stomach and overall delicious. You can actually get single slices of this kind at your local dollar store for a dollar in the frozen food area. When I was in college this was my go to cheap dessert.
t s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best turtle pie you could ever try! The family usually gets this pie during the holidays and you have to try this! It will have you licking your fingers tip toeing back into your fridge for another piece. Definitely recommend if you love really rich and thick caramel.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great ice cream product from a well known brand. The single serve sizings are a plus. Fresh, individually sealed boxes. Good mixture of cookies, nuts and whipped cream.
Braelyn G.
Medford, OR
A really rich, creamy, delightful pie I really enjoy these especially in the summer. I pop them in the freezer for an hour or so it's better than ice cream cake. A must have for the culinary impaired.
Ez C.
Bronx, NY
This is one of my favorite desserts it's very simple you just pop it out of the box and serve it cold it is delicious and anyone who appreciates chocolate will like it.
Ashley C.
I get this every so often for a treat for after dinner. It's amazing. I live everything turtle. It's awesome I love the Carmel and pecans. It's nice treat.
Brigid C.
South Windsor, CT
I love this so much! My dad, sister, and I can eat this entire thing in a night. If it wasn't so horrible for you I would probably eat it every single day.
Stephanie F.
This is the best pie ever. No work either. Just pull it out of the freezer and let it thaw and enjoy. It will not last long because it is so delicious.
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
Yum!!! Edwards pies are a great go to dessert. And a huge crowd pleaser! They never last long in my house and everyone goes for seconds.
Tabbatha H.
Marshall, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My entire family loves this pie. It is a perfect extra special touch to any meal and pleases everyone (which is hard to do around here!)
Jae M.
Beacon, NY
Always walk past theses when I'm food shopping... Want to give it a try, but kinda scared. Are they good?