BY EDWARDS

Since 1950, the Edwards® brand has been known for its wide variety of great tasting, indulgent pies. Cookies are baked then crushed right out of the oven to make the freshest tasting pie shell possible. Indulgent ingredients are layered on top to create a rich, creamy filling and unique topping, ensuring a delicious taste experience in every bite. see more...

Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
Foodie Expert
I just bought this cake at Walmart last week because of a manufacturer coupon discount and also it was part of an Rebate App. I decided to go with this strawberry flavor one and it turned out great!!! it is very yummy, it has a cheesecake like flavor with a slight acidity of the strawberries. I would recommend it 100%. Just remember to take it out to defrost an hour before you want to dig into it. Wonderful.
Michele G.
Foodie Expert
I have tried this product and it was so so. Didn't love it or hate it. Probably will not buy again.
laura g.
Pasadena, TX
My kids and I LOVED it !! I almost always have it in my freezer for a reward.
Lindsay J.
Foodie Expert
This pie is so deliciously awesome, of course I don't just stop at one slice. But okay, then if have to run afterwards
Brenda S.
These are great to take to a party, just make sure to take out of the freezer one hour before serving or you wont be able to cut into it.
Joelle G.
West Palm Bch, FL
I didv not know that Edwards made singles! And OMG I want Reeses cream or Strawberry Creme [;
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
I absolutely love Edwards pie!!! They don't taste store bought at all, and they have such a creamy taste and feel. Great for easy dessert ❤️
laura g.
Pasadena, TX
Is this sold in a whole pie option??
Megan P.
Horn Lake , MS
Is this a good deal for the price? They look delicious! Never had this brand before!