BY EDWARDS

Edwards® Slices New York Style Cheesecake.

Baked in a graham cracker cookie crumble crust.

Simply thaw & enjoy.

Since 1950.

2 slices. see more...

Heather K.
Houston
I like the flavor and the fact you can take one out and don't have to thaw a whole pie. The price has gotten better over the years and plain cheesecake allows you to mix it up.
Danielle A.
These are a great treat to have in your freezer. They are pretty yummy. The price is decent and they are often on sale. Its better to have this small portion to tempt me then the whole pie.
jennifer L.
Bellflower, CA
Omg I love this when ever I want some thing this hits the spot and it comes with two so I don't feel like a fat person and have to eat every one
Kristina g.
Jacksonville, NC
This treat is super yummy but nothing beats grandma's homemade cheesecake. Great to have on hand for when you have a sweet craving.
Ashley B.
Franklinton, LA
Foodie Expert
These are the best little pies to have for the times when your sweet tooth really hits! My kids eat them for desert
Breanna N.
Foodie Expert
Cheesecake is my favorite kind of cake to eat and I really love the NY style. Its very addicting and yummy. I was happy to find a box of this at the grocery store because I always buy NY style cheesecake at one of my favorite restaurants and its much cheaper for a reasonable price.