BY EDWARDS

Edwards® 2 Slices Hershey's* Chocolate Creme Pie

In a Chocolaty Cookie Crumble Crust.

Since 1950.

Simply thaw & enjoy. see more...

• "So sweet and the graham cracker crust just tops it off!" in 1 review
sarah h.
Lexington , KY
Looking for a cheap small dessert, if so then this product is made for you. This is one of my favorite desserts and it is not heavy on your stomach. The pie is also not to sweet. Overall I highly recommend this product.
Maya S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg me encanto este Pie de chocolate. Muy buen sabor y no taaan dulce como otros su precio es bueno además de que puedo conseguirlo cada ves que quiera en la Walmart que está cerca de mi casa.
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
My husband who doesn't like sweets OR chocolate loves this pie. And not like "he'll eat it if it's on the house" likes it. He actively seeks it out at the grocery store when he's craving something sweet.
Viky P.
Tempe, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am so glad this comes in singles. I have no self control. This pie calms my cravings. It's just right. Not too sweet. I enjoy it as a quick dessert. I defrost from the freezer for 10 minutes and I dive right on in.
Jeanna R.
Bronx, NY
Ok these are the reason I can't stick to a diet . They are amazing ! The cream taste fresh the chocolate is perfect and the crunchy crust at the bottom ties it all together. I can buy a pack and they will be gone in one day ! Perfect for having family over , dish free dessert for everyone :)
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
OMG! So heavenly! I got this pie for my birthday. What a great decision. I didn't want a huge one but just the two slices is just enough of pie. I will be buying more. I want to try the coconut creme pie. I would recommend this pie to anyone! Best taste ever pie! Get it and you won't regret it!
cassandra b.
Waterford, MI
These are one of my favorites and everyone else's in the house. When no one else is going to be home for awhile I always get one. They are my guilty pleasure! So fluffy and light. So sweet and the graham cracker crust just tops it off!
Jessica R.
This is good pie! Good deal to get from the store. I purchase at Kroger and for a frozen pie is tasty! It doesn't taste like it was frozen once it thaws. I have repurchased and recommend!
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
I love this pie! It tastes really good and I love that you can buy it in singles, since I'd never be able to eat the entire pie fast enough before going bad. I'd recommend it.
Wendy H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I adore Edwards pies. They are inexpensive, neatly packages, and always tasty. This one is especially good. And they come in their own plate, so no dish washing!
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
This looks so good! Does anyone know what ingredients is in it? I'm allergic to coconut so that's only thing holding me back from trying it!