BY EDWARDS

Edwards® 2 Slices Hershey's* Chocolate Creme Pie

In a Chocolaty Cookie Crumble Crust.

Since 1950.

Simply thaw & enjoy. see more...

• "So sweet and the graham cracker crust just tops it off!" in 1 review
Stephanie C.
Foodie Expert
This chocolate pie is simply Amazing! From the soft crust to the light fluffy topping, it pretty much just melts in your mouth!
Hailey W.
Lacey, WA
Foodie Expert
These are so simply delicious. I remember getting these with my grandma and us having these after lucnh. So yummy!
Sandi P.
I love this pie and so does my family. Fresh or defrosted, it's gone within a matter of minutes at my house!
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Foodie Expert
OMG! So heavenly! I got this pie for my birthday. What a great decision. I didn't want a huge one but just the two slices is just enough of pie. I will be buying more. I want to try the coconut creme pie. I would recommend this pie to anyone! Best taste ever pie! Get it and you won't regret it!
Jessica R.
Foodie Expert
This is good pie! Good deal to get from the store. I purchase at Kroger and for a frozen pie is tasty! It doesn't taste like it was frozen once it thaws. I have repurchased and recommend!
Viky P.
Tempe, AZ
Foodie Expert
I am so glad this comes in singles. I have no self control. This pie calms my cravings. It's just right. Not too sweet. I enjoy it as a quick dessert. I defrost from the freezer for 10 minutes and I dive right on in.
cassandra b.
Waterford, MI
Foodie Expert
These are one of my favorites and everyone else's in the house. When no one else is going to be home for awhile I always get one. They are my guilty pleasure! So fluffy and light. So sweet and the graham cracker crust just tops it off!
Amanda L.
Berlin
Foodie Expert
Great tasting frozen pie. You can let it thaw or eat it right out of the freezer. I enjoy the single packs which are convenient.
Rebakah M.
Magnolia, TX
Foodie Expert
I love this pie! IT is my pick-me-up and my craving! I love it so much! I got my room mates into eating it! it is also sold at Burger King
Kristina W.
Rockwell, NC
Amazing! I love how you can buy single sizes instead of the whole thing. Kind of costly to me. But can be worth it when cravings happen.