Edwards® Singles Banana Creme Pie

by Edwards

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Edwards® Singles Banana Creme Pie!
How would you rate this product?
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
2,151 reviews
I absolutely love this brand! I know I say that about a lot of products, but these are so delicious! they're so easy to prepare, you just pulled them out of the freezer and they're ready to go! They have an amazing flavor and really do taste fresh. I highly recommend these!
Jill B.
Florence, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
I haven’t found an Edwards pie I haven’t like yet they are delicious and easy to do just thaw and it’s ready to eat
Susan B.
Orange City, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite dessert out of the freezer! Great taste and smooth creamy texture. No funny after taste and a great treat on a hot day!
Kacee H.
Buckeye, AZ
Love taking these to the beach for a sweet cool little pick me up! #beachbag. I always pack one of these not in the box of course lol in our cooler and plastic forks. It is a nice little treat for the day at the beach and can be enjoyed and shared with your whole family
member-e8a62
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Live the single portions. If I’m having a bad day and want a treat this is my go to! You don’t have to worry about having a whole huge pie to get fat on later! The banana and the key lime are my favorite flavors.
Shannon C.
Raleigh, NC
I love the singles options. Sometimes you just want a taste or two but not a whole pie. The flavor is quite tasty and mostly tastes homemade.
Shannin B.
One of my favorite desserts! People always love this when i get it for dinners and parties. I cant get enough. So delicious.
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this stuff, and its pretty cheap in price. I'd def. recommend to try! i guarantee you wont be disappointed..
Nicole D.
Evansdale, IA
Omg, this is one of the best pies! If you Love bananas, then you have got to try this pie! Yummy! ^_^

Looking for your answer?