BY EDWARDS

Edwards Milk Chocolate Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Creme Pie with a Chocolatey Crust.
New!
Since 1950.
Thaw & serve. see more...

• I'm currently pregnant and have an outstanding sweet toot...1 Answers
Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We buy this pie as a special dessert every once in a while ! It’s really delicious. The filling is very rich and creamy. I like the peanut butter cup pieces , it gives it a nice texture
Rhiannon V.
missouri, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The 1st time having this pie was for my brother's birthday 🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂. We liked it but we do think it has alot of peanut butter taste. So if your a true peanut butter lover this is your desert to try!!!!!!!!!!
Andrea P.
Milton, FL
Just like homemade. I love this pie. When I'm feeling blah I've been know to buy and eat a whole pie all by myself. Delicious and comforting. A Thanksgiving must have.
briana H.
We ate one of these a while back. It was delicious.... but one slice has as many calories as our whole meal. Definitely something to consider before indulging....
Julie D.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are so good to eat! It is a great and easy dessert, just pull it out of the freezer. They are very high in calorie but sooo delicious!
Taylor K.
Tiffin, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My boyfriend loves this stuff. I don't like that much chocolate, but he'll sit down with a fork and eat it straight out of the box.
Kaila H.
Pickerington, OH
Delicious!!! It's great if you are not in the mood or don't have time to make/bake a pie from scratch or need a dessert last minute.
Dria D.
I like all of the Edwards desserts. They're cheap and really good. Nice when you don't have time to bake treats in the oven.
Ashley R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
So good! The crust is my absolute favorite. When I feel lazy and don't feel like making a pie this is my go too! So worth it!
Tiffany D.
This is a delicious pie! I'm not really a big fan of peanut butter but I am with this pie. Its well balanced and tasty.
Kaitlin C.
I'm currently pregnant and have an outstanding sweet tooth. I love peanut butter flavors & was wondering if this is, like, a really rich peanut butter flavor?