Add a Photo

By EDWARDS
#14 in Frozen Dessert
Edwards® New York Style Cheesecake.

Since 1950.

Thaw & serve.

Made with real cream cheese baked in a graham cracker crust.
Guillermina M.
Guillermina M.
Wilson, NC

So delicious!!!!! Best thing ever and so taste like real new york style cheesecake. I eat it plain as it is and frozen a little.
Mary G.
Mary G.
Brownsboro, AL

This is wonderful by itself but what makes it over the top delicious is when you top it with a canned fruit (I love the strawberry personally). Great when you don't have time to make one from scratch!
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Rome, GA

When the holidays approach, my husband and I buy Edwards New York Style Cheesecake. It is very delicious, an affordable cheesecake compared to The Cheesecake Factory's frozen cheesecake, which is quite pricey. The directions are easy to understand and follow. To make this dessert somewhat "healthy" we also purchase fresh fruits and garnish them on the top of the cheesecake. I would definitely recommend this dessert to anyone who is wanting an affordable and delicious cheesecake!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Lynchburg, VA

Cheesecake is my biggest weakness and the Edwards NY Style fulfills my needs easily and affordably! The price for these are very reasonable. I can literally eat the whole thing in one setting it's just that good.
Jen B.
Jen B.
Rolla, MO

Classic style cheesecake. Not very firm but not squishy soft like a no-bake cheesecake. Love the graham cracker crust which is soft and not crisp. For a cheesecake out of the freezer section it will fill your cheesecake craving! I love the other pies from this brand as well.
Shelly C.
Shelly C.
Louisville, KY

We purchase these often and they are a great quality for the price. A very good selection. Convienent. Available at most grocers.
Genesis G.
Genesis G.

once i was at my moms birthday and i dont know why but i had forgotten to bake her cake , it was like 4 pm and the reunion was at 5 so i had to do something quickly and this cheesecake was the best option , it is cheap and delicious and my mom was enchanted

Join Now