Edwards Mounds Coconut Creme Pie uploaded by Caroline H.

BY EDWARDS #11 in Frozen Dessert

Edwards Mounds Coconut Creme Pie: Thaw and serve In a chocolatey cookie crust Kosher see more...

flossie s.
Wilmington, OH
Like the edwards mounds cocnut creme pie like all of edwards pie very tatsy and good always buy them especially when they are on sale and stock up on them
Taylor G.
We get Edwards Pies every single year for thanksgiving! I'm so in love with these pies that I sometimes go out and buy them for no reason. They are delicious and I can't get enough of them! Especially the chocolate pies :)
Julie J.
I love eating this during thanksgiving dinner. I enjoy pumpkin pie, but its nice to have chocolate as a choice for desert. This reasonably priced and easy to find in the store. I like it when there are deals too at the stores.
Abby N.
Springfield, MO
These pies are so good, i can eat a whole one buy myself!! They are a great price always under 6 dollars and you can find a coupon too! They are great for get togethers or just a snack. I really do love this. I get one every week!
Jennifer K.
Can't stop eating this pie. Although homemade pies taste the best, this is so easy and convenient when you don't have time to make a homemade pie. Pull this out of the freezer and it tastes delicious.
Cherri B.
houston, tx
I love to buy these pies for holiday dinners - I love there is no cooking or heating involved - just thaw & serve. I cook lots for dinner so not having to cook the dessert is a plus for me :)
Alison D.
Alexandria, VA
This pie is delicious!! They are not expensive and an be found in the freezer section. They have several different ones as well. They can be kept in the refridgerator so they stay fresh.
Teresa C.
Paintsville, KY
After having eaten another Edwards chocolate pie, I just knew this would be delicious, because I am a coconut lover. Not the case. While it was good, the coconut layer was like it had ice crystals in it and had a "mealy" flavor. Will not buy again.
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
I really was surprised by how good this pie was. It's very cheap and is enought for eight to twelve people. I highly recommend this if your short on time or just want something good.
Hailey T.
Indianapolis, IN
They are the best for birthday parties parties or just dinner everyone loves these in my family for special occasions like things giving I get them I highly recommend this for people who have a sweet tooth
Gaby S.
I've never tried this, what does it taste like? I'm not a huge fan of the texture of coconut so I'm hesitant.
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Is this a good pie to have for Thanksgiving? I never tried this before. Is it expensive?
Tiffany L.
Macon, GA
How does this taste? Is it sweet?
Tiffany L.
Macon, GA
How does this taste? Is it sweet?
Alexis J.