Add a Photo

Edwards® Key Lime Pie.
Since 1950.
Thaw & serve.
In a cookie crust.
Made with real key west lime juice.
Photos (3)
Shana S.
Shana S.
Ringgold, GA
Nov. 17, 2016, 10:08 a.m.
Review for: Pie Key Lime 36 oz
Edwards has THE BEST pre-made key lime pie. It is so smooth, and the perfect mix of sweet and sour. It has a lot of calories so if you are looking for something lite, this isn't what you want. If you're looking for a dessert everyone can enjoy on Thanksgiving, this is the one you want!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Dec. 9, 2015, 8:06 p.m.
Review for: Pie Key Lime 36 oz
Seriously, this pie is awesome! I love key lime pie and it's hard to find one that doesn't have that artificial taste to it. I usually make my own from scratch. I decided to try this pie and was happy I did. It has a real lime flavor that's fresh and light. Love it!
Micah B.
Micah B.
Edmonton, KY
June 3, 2016, 12:54 a.m.
Review for: Pie Key Lime 36 oz
As far as a store bought Key Lime pie goes, this is as good as you are going to find! I have purchased from $4-$7 depending on the store and promotion. It has a cool, crisp flavor, perfect for summer months! If you like citrusy desserts, this one won't disappoint!
Carina S.
Carina S.
March 2, 2016, 10:30 p.m.
Review for: Pie Key Lime 36 oz
Edwards key lime pie is my favorite store bought key lime pie. This has the most natural key lime flavor. The custard filling is creamy to perfection. Not too expensive, so it's a great impulse grab when I do not feel like making my homemade key lime pie.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Sept. 20, 2016, 9:11 a.m.
Review for: Pie Key Lime 36 oz
I bought the individual boxes of 2. These are pretty good. Not the best key lime pie I've ever eaten, but would get again if I had a craving. The reason for the 4 star is because there is a bit of a bitter after taste. Overall it was good.
Maribel A.
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA
Aug. 2, 2016, 1 a.m.
Review for: Pie Key Lime 36 oz
It is pretty good, I don't buy it anymore because I know I'll buy it again once is gone ahaha it is very sweet I prefer doing my homemade key lime just because I don't like it super sweet but it's great, the brand it is great.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Gaithersburg, MD
Love these pies! I don't even bother to defrost them at all as I like them best fresh out of the freezer. While they're not quite as good as in a restaurant, they're really great considering they're a frozen food.
Breanna N.
Breanna N.
April 24, 2016, 10:21 p.m.
Review for: Pie Key Lime 36 oz
I'm currently taste testing this right now. My mom persuaded me to try after she brought it. It tastes more like lemon pie. Its sweet and a little tangy. I recommend others to try it
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
March 14, 2016, 12:57 p.m.
Review for: Singles
Not too shabby for a frozen pre-made pie! Convenient single serving in a box, these are easy to throw in your lunch bag! Sweet but I prefer I little more tang to my key lime pie!
Ruriko M.
Ruriko M.
June 21, 2016, 6:16 p.m.
Review for: Pie Key Lime 36 oz
This is very good. So creamy and not over powered lime taste. This is perfect for summer. Add it to my favorite pie list!