BY EDWARDS

Edwards® Key Lime Pie.
Since 1950.
Thaw & serve.
In a cookie crust.
Made with real key west lime juice. see more...

Edwards Key Lime Pie
  • "Decent key lime flavor, but no where near as good as a homemade Florida key lime pie!" in 2 reviews
  • "This is my absolute favorite pie ever!" in 1 review
  • "She could eat the entire thing in one sitting." in 1 review
  • "Key lime pie is one of my favorite desserts and Edward's makes the best." in 1 review
Krista L.
Equality, AL
Foodie Expert
Oh this takes me back to childhood! My family has bought this since I can remember for all of our family gatherings. It's so creamy and light and has the perfect lime flavor. I have never been disappointed. It's so affordable and such an easy and quick dessert option. I will continue to purchase!
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
Foodie Expert
I freaking love key lime pie! I like that it's an individual piece because otherwise I could eat an entire pie on my own. For a store bought pie this is my go to because no matter which flavor you buy it's going to be delicious. Nothing beats a homemade pie but the "freshness" here is always on point
Chrissy S.
York, SC
Foodie Expert
The best key lime pie. This is a very tart but sweet pie. Great graham crust with just the right amount of crunch. This is the best premade key lime pit I have found. Very reasonably priced.
Brittany G.
Foodie Expert
I love most of the Edwards pies. This one is okay if you're craving key lime pie, however I thought it left a slightly bitter aftertastes. It isn't the best keylime pie but not the worst.
Tori P.
Review for: Pie Key Lime 36 oz
If I need a quick and easy key lime hit, this is my go to!!  LOVE the flavor and the crust isn't overpowering.I could use more key lime flavor, but then I really love the kick of citrus in foods like this
Megan R.
Foodie Expert
Typically, is make my own, but when the hubby asks for something sweet at the last minute, you throw out the homemade run. This pie was divine! The flavors were heavenly. We LOVE key lime pie, and this household was not disappointed.
Vanessa C.
Antelope, CA
Review for: Pie Key Lime 36 oz
Man oh man! I snagged one of these up from my local grocery store for dessert last night!
It was delicious! I've never heard of this brand, and I will say I may have to purchase all the different pies for my family to try!
Yum!
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Foodie Expert
I love how convenient these pies are. They have a slightly tart flavor. The graham cracker crust is also perfect. The fact that you just let it thaw out and eat is perfect for a busy family.
Shana S.
Athens , GA
Review for: Pie Key Lime 36 oz
Edwards has THE BEST pre-made key lime pie. It is so smooth, and the perfect mix of sweet and sour. It has a lot of calories so if you are looking for something lite, this isn't what you want. If you're looking for a dessert everyone can enjoy on Thanksgiving, this is the one you want!
Tabby P.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite store bought pie! Perfectly balanced between tart and sweet. The crust is amazing. None of the components overpower any other.