BY EDWARDS #25 in Cakes & Pies

Edwards® Key Lime Pie.
Since 1950.
Thaw & serve.
In a cookie crust.
Made with real key west lime juice. see more...

• I'm skeptical just because most pre bought are to acidic ...1 Answers
Edwards Key Lime Pie
  • "Decent key lime flavor, but no where near as good as a homemade Florida key lime pie!" in 2 reviews
  • "She could eat the entire thing in one sitting." in 1 review
  • "This is my absolute favorite pie ever!" in 1 review
  • "Key lime pie is one of my favorite desserts and Edward's makes the best." in 1 review
Chakirah K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Review for: Singles more...
This is my all time favorite pie 🥧. This is the best brand by far. It is not to sweet not to sour just right. I usually only eat the homemade ones my granny makes so that should speak volumes. Highly recommend!🎯👀
Eulrey H.
Landover, MD
Review for: Singles, Individual Slice Of more...
Edwards Key lime pie (singles) is my favorite dessert. Yes it's a bit of a guilty pleasure , but with the singles you don't feel as bad. The creamy tart filling and the crumbly graham cracker crust is unmatched ( on the grocery isle at least). I literally work out so I can have one .  :o)
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh this takes me back to childhood! My family has bought this since I can remember for all of our family gatherings. It's so creamy and light and has the perfect lime flavor. I have never been disappointed. It's so affordable and such an easy and quick dessert option. I will continue to purchase!
Kelly S.
Review for: Individual Slice Of more...
I’m Addicted to this stuff. I try not to buy it lol

My son loves it too.

It’s the perfect blend of sweet and tart. I love that they have singles. Makes me feel a little less guilty.
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I freaking love key lime pie! I like that it's an individual piece because otherwise I could eat an entire pie on my own. For a store bought pie this is my go to because no matter which flavor you buy it's going to be delicious. Nothing beats a homemade pie but the "freshness" here is always on point
Tomeka M.
Renton, WA
Review for: Pie Key Lime 36 oz more...
This is the best Keylime Pie I have ever tasted!!! Keylime all through out the pie. The taste is soft and smooth and it's not tarte at all! The gram cracker crust is also my favorite to it's soft but stays in place on the pie and adds flavor to the pie as well! I must say it's better than Marie Calendar's (Sorry 🤷🏾‍♀️)
Chrissy S.
York, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The best key lime pie. This is a very tart but sweet pie. Great graham crust with just the right amount of crunch. This is the best premade key lime pit I have found. Very reasonably priced.
Tori P.
Review for: Pie Key Lime 36 oz more...
If I need a quick and easy key lime hit, this is my go to!!  LOVE the flavor and the crust isn't overpowering.I could use more key lime flavor, but then I really love the kick of citrus in foods like this
Megan R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Typically, is make my own, but when the hubby asks for something sweet at the last minute, you throw out the homemade run. This pie was divine! The flavors were heavenly. We LOVE key lime pie, and this household was not disappointed.
Heather W.
Brunswick, GA
Review for: Pie Key Lime 36 oz more...
This key lime pie is super yummy! The only problem is that all of my kids love it and I have to share!! It met all of my expectations as well as my families. I feel that the price is decent and I would recommend it to others!
Wil M.
I'm skeptical just because most pre bought are to acidic has anyone tried this brand ?