Edwards Key Lime Pie uploaded by Brittany G.Edwards Key Lime Pie uploaded by Amanda R.Edwards Key Lime Pie uploaded by Amanda R.

BY EDWARDS

Edwards® Key Lime Pie.
Since 1950.
Thaw & serve.
In a cookie crust.
Made with real key west lime juice. see more...

Edwards Key Lime Pie
  • "Decent key lime flavor, but no where near as good as a homemade Florida key lime pie!" in 2 reviews
  • "This is my absolute favorite pie ever!" in 1 review
  • "She could eat the entire thing in one sitting." in 1 review
  • "Key lime pie is one of my favorite desserts and Edward's makes the best." in 1 review
Shana S.
Shana S.
Athens , GA
Edwards has THE BEST pre-made key lime pie. It is so smooth, and the perfect mix of sweet and sour. It has a lot of calories so if you are looking for something lite, this isn't what you want. If you're looking for a dessert everyone can enjoy on Thanksgiving, this is the one you want!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
Seriously, this pie is awesome! I love key lime pie and it's hard to find one that doesn't have that artificial taste to it. I usually make my own from scratch. I decided to try this pie and was happy I did. It has a real lime flavor that's fresh and light. Love it!
Micah B.
Micah B.
Edmonton, KY
As far as a store bought Key Lime pie goes, this is as good as you are going to find! I have purchased from $4-$7 depending on the store and promotion. It has a cool, crisp flavor, perfect for summer months! If you like citrusy desserts, this one won't disappoint!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Foodie Expert
I bought the individual boxes of 2. These are pretty good. Not the best key lime pie I've ever eaten, but would get again if I had a craving. The reason for the 4 star is because there is a bit of a bitter after taste. Overall it was good.
Maribel A.
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA
Foodie Expert
It is pretty good, I don't buy it anymore because I know I'll buy it again once is gone ahaha it is very sweet I prefer doing my homemade key lime just because I don't like it super sweet but it's great, the brand it is great.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Norman, OK
Foodie Expert
Love these pies! I don't even bother to defrost them at all as I like them best fresh out of the freezer. While they're not quite as good as in a restaurant, they're really great considering they're a frozen food.
Ruriko M.
Ruriko M.
This is very good. So creamy and not over powered lime taste. This is perfect for summer. Add it to my favorite pie list!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
Foodie Expert
I freaking love key lime pie! I like that it's an individual piece because otherwise I could eat an entire pie on my own. For a store bought pie this is my go to because no matter which flavor you buy it's going to be delicious. Nothing beats a homemade pie but the "freshness" here is always on point
Krista L.
Krista L.
San Diego , CA
Foodie Expert
Oh this takes me back to childhood! My family has bought this since I can remember for all of our family gatherings. It's so creamy and light and has the perfect lime flavor. I have never been disappointed. It's so affordable and such an easy and quick dessert option. I will continue to purchase!
Chrissy S.
Chrissy S.
York, SC
Foodie Expert
The best key lime pie. This is a very tart but sweet pie. Great graham crust with just the right amount of crunch. This is the best premade key lime pit I have found. Very reasonably priced.