Edwards Hersheys Frozen Chocolate Creme Pie

NULL

Edwards Hersheys Frozen Chocolate Creme Pie es súper delicioso no es tan caro me encanta la verdad,... Lo recomiendo mucho pruebenlo
Are these good pies?
Has anyone else experienced HAIR in this pie?  Edwards Slices Hershey's Chocolate Creme Pie - 2 CT
Start your review of Edwards Hersheys Frozen Chocolate Creme Pie!
Product Highlights
It's also great priced and a lot of places sell them in whole pies or a pack of two pieces which is even better if you can't eat a whole one.in reviews
(not literally) I was in love with these right from the first time I had one.in reviews
Amy O.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Edwards Hersheys Frozen Chocolate Creme Pie uploaded by Amy O.
Purchased at: Walmart
OMG this pie is freaking delicious!! This one has a super creamy chocolate creme filling, and Oreo type crust. I’ll let the picture do the talking, because I don’t think my words will do it justice. Also, onlyyyyyy $6 for a whole pie!!
alisha S.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 8
Edwards Hersheys Frozen Chocolate Creme Pie uploaded by alisha S.
Edwards Hersheys Frozen Chocolate Creme Pie uploaded by alisha S.
My first time trying this brand. Smells and tastes so good just like chocolate. It’s layers of chocolate with chocolate pieces, chocolate drizzle,chocolate cookie crumb crust with whip cream. Mmm yummy. 😋
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Edwards Hersheys Frozen Chocolate Creme Pie uploaded by Ursula B.
Love eating this chocolate pie by Edwards which has a great cookie crust, fluffy whip cream & chocolate filling & drizzle! It has no artificial dye or flavor, no high fructose syrup & no preserves My family and I enjoyed buying these store bought frozen pies!
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Not the Best and Not the Worst. This pie reminds me of the tiny individual single hershey pies i used to get at burger king when I was a kid. It's very good, but just not a pie I go for a lot.
Stacy B.
Sidman, PA
Edwards Hersheys Frozen Chocolate Creme Pie uploaded by Stacy B.
I liked this kind. It isn't my favorite (original cheesecake is!!!) it's to chocolate for me. I can only take a few bites at a time unlike some if the others. I'd take out some of the chocolate so it's not so overwhelming. They are alittle expensive but so worth it!!
Josie G.
Bixby, OK
Edwards Hersheys Frozen Chocolate Creme Pie uploaded by Josie G.
Always delicious! I like to keep a few single slices in the freezer for a pick me up when I need it.
Christina E.
Wood River, IL
Edwards Hersheys Frozen Chocolate Creme Pie uploaded by Christina E.
Edwards Hersheys Frozen Chocolate Creme Pie uploaded by Christina E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Yummy!!! One of my favsEdwards Hersheys Frozen Chocolate Creme Pie It’s the Best!!!!!! I’m a chocolate lover!!!! #chocolate lovers# any chocolate is good!!!
christina H.
Vanceboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
if u havent tryed this pie then what are u waiting for... i LOVE choclate this pie its like having a lil slice of heaven its very creamy and chocolaty love the chocolate gramcracker crust its amazing all chocolate lover go get this pie now!! deff recommed
Chelsea R.
Fort wayne, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my girlfriend and I favorite desseret to bring to any family event.. Its a win win in my book ..because if noone eats it ..we get to bring it home.. :)
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Edwards Hersheys Frozen Chocolate Creme Pie uploaded by ketzi T.
They are delicious, creamy and filled with chocolate and their crunchy but soft cookie, they are incredible for a dessert and surprise your family and they will love it at their table #Edwards