BY EDWARDS #17 in Cakes & Pies

Edwards® Chocolaty Cookie Crust Hershey's® Creme Pie.
Since 1950.
Thaw & serve. see more...

Edwards Hershey's Creme Pie
  • "(not literally) I was in love with these right from the first time I had one." in 1 review
  • "It's also great priced and a lot of places sell them in whole pies or a pack of two pieces which is even better if you can't eat a whole one." in 1 review
sarah h.
Lexington , KY
If your a person like me that doesn’t like regular pie this is the one for you. This pie is one of my favorite desserts and it’s not to heavy on your stomach. I highly recommend this product. It can be found at your local Kroger.
Abby M.
This is by far one of my favorite store bought pies!! It literally requires no cooking time just take it out of the freezer a little before you need it and it's good to go. This is definitely a favorite for me and my family, it's just such a delicious balance of chocolate and whipped cream deliciousness! Anybody who hasn't tried this should because it'll be a new favorite of yours as long as you love Hershey's chocolate and pie as much as I do!🍫🍰😋
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
This pie is soo good. Every chance i get i try to buy this from the grocery store. Yes it did meet my expectations because it wasn't expensive. The taste is amazing so smooth and rich.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Picked this up on sale to bring for desert around xmad time. Everyone loved it! A huge hit. I will be buying this again. Just need to leave it on the counter and cut and serve when your ready for desert.
Cheryl W.
I love the @EdwardsDesserts pie and We #OwnTheOccasion of Memorial Day with our pie and You can pick it up @Walmart! It tastes just likes just like Oreos and it's creamy and delicious!!
Daleshia M.
Abbeville , SC
This is a very enjoyable pie. It is very good and it doesn't leave a nasty aftertaste. I bought it at Ingles for about eight dollars. The chocolate gram crust is delectable. I would definitely recommend this path to others.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am not a chocolate person. So this gets 5 stars because I love it. It is not too sweet and the whipped topping and chocolate mousse are creamy and smooth. This is the only chocolate pie that I will eat.
Brianna P.
Love it. I keep it frozen and just cut a slice when I want it instead of thawing in fridge. Try it! I really like it it is a bit sweet obviously but it is delicious.
courtney L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This pie has had to come straight from heaven! So amazingly delicious!!! The crust is my favorite! Everything in it is yummy!! You can eat it frozen and it be like an ice cream cake or you can have it refrigerated and it be more whipped (which is how I like it). With it warmer it's cool and creamy...delicious!! It's a definite must have when I have girls nights! Perfectly satisfying when I need chocolate!
Philip D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
This pie always makes my taste buds Scream the symphony it is that delicious I can eat the whole pie by myself but I shared two pieces with my life into pieces with myself thank you Edwards this is the best pie you've ever made