Edwards Cookies & Creme Pie in a Cookie Crust uploaded by 🌴🍃🌿🌊Made i.

BY EDWARDS #7 in Pie Crusts & Pastry Shells

Edwards® Cookies & Creme Pie in a Cookie Crust.

Since 1950.

Thaw & serve. see more...

Edwards Cookies & Creme Pie in a Cookie Crust
  • "Better than the other whipped cream pies, this tastes more like marshmallow cream." in 1 review
  • "I love oreo pie its my favorite flavor of pie and ice cream so of course I couldn't help myself so I got this pie and it was so delicious it was the best " in 1 review
Haley P.
MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh my gosh this is so good. I’m not a huge fan of cake I really like ice cream cake. This is so soft when you unthaw it sometimes I like to eat it when it’s still a little frozen. But I would like to try it again
Heaven R.
Mountain view, MO
This pie is amazing! When we get this pie for dessert it never lasts more than two days! This pie does not really have a smell! These pies are a little pricey but worth it! The filling is two types of creamy, thin creamy and a thick creamy, with a cookie crust that adds a really nice crunch! This pie is sweet but not too sweet and is eaten both frozen and unfrozen. It definitly is not too are hard to over indulge in this product! We usually buy this at our local grocery store.
Autumn M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Way too sweet, the filling is essentially just mounds of whipped cream. Completely nauseating in my opinion... however the cookie crust is really good. If you can handle a lot of whipped cream then you would probably enjoy this, it's just way too much for me!
Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
So I had just recently tried this pie for the first time a few weeks ago, and since I’ve tried it I buy it every time I go to the store! It’s so good. It tastes like whipped cream and Oreos (obviously) and the crunchy cookie crust is my favorite part!
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
Holy Moly, this pie is delicious. Edwards pie is affordable and will help you satisfy your sweet tooth. This pie in particular is smooth and rich. Enjoy a slice for me!
Irene S.
Lilburn, GA
I got it expecting it to be cookies & crème. The "pie" was basically whipped cream. Like that was all it was with a line of Oreo crumbs on the to like the whole pie top did not have Oreo pieces covering it. There was a good portion of the pie that had no cookie. And some of the cookie crumbs when you did get one sometimes they were really hard and it wasn't because it was still frozen because you have to let the pie thaw for 2 - 2 1/2 hours. The pie is not sweet and the cookie crust sucks. So i would not recommend this because the picture on the box is not what you will get( or at least what I got).
Myra H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I had a craving for chocolate cake one day and ended up seeing this on sale. I love cookies and cream ice cream so I was willing to try it in pie form, and it is so delicious! One would think it'd be incredibly rich, but it was actually just the right amount of sweet, and made a great dessert. for the price and the servings you get out of it, it's definitely worth a buy.
Courtney E.
Yum!! This is my sister-in-law's favorite pie of all time! Super easy to prepare (thaw at room temp or zap a slice in the microwave for a few seconds) and super convenient. Great for any occasion, including lasting minute guests. Creamy filling, delicious crust...makes me want a piece right now! Edwards always makes a good quality product.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Edward's cookies and cream pies are a pie I can always count on too please the whole family. It is sweet but not too sweet. Has chocolate flavor without being overly chocolate. And, the whipped cream is so light and creamy, it hits the spot. I can never go wrong in getting this pie for it to satisfy everyone at the dinner table.
Cynthia P.
Keystone Hgts, FL
I don't often buy premade dessert products like this, I like to bake and cook too much. But I bought this a few times for casual family get togethers, and everyone absolutely loves it. It tastes amazing, and the price is pretty good.