Edward Sons Premier Japan Sauces Organic Wheat Free Teriyaki Sauce 8.5 Pack of 12

BY EDWARD & SONS

Premier Japan sauces begin with traditionally brewed organic tamari, a savory, natural soy sauce. Select organic ingredients are added to produce a great tasting all-purpose sauce. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Samantha T.
Milwaukee, WI
Great organic sauce perfect for stir fry! Organic ingredients makes the flavor wonderful and you feel better eating it than other non organic alternatives. It is a little pricey which holds me back from purchasing again but it this is within your budget I would recommend!
Candice W.
Lansing, MI
If I had to eat only one food type for the rest of my life, it would be anything that uses teryaki sauce! As a decades old fan of natural food products, it's great to find something like this Edward & Sons offering to add to just about any entre dish. The fact that it's gluten free is brilliant. Try it! Your family or guests will think you've been mixing up spices all day long, while YOU get to take the credit for a simple way to make whatever you cooked taste amazing.
Jessica M.
Miami Lakes, FL
Not too bad for a healthy alternative. Do I prefer it over something unhealthier? No. Would I buy it because it is a healthier alternative?Yes.
mayra H.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
The taste is great, and love the fact that it is gluten free and one of the healthier options. But for the price point, really not worth it.
Mikayla B.
This is actually really tasty for something being so natural. I would not buy it over other brands but it really is not bad.
jennifer r.
Taste great I like that it's gluten free and a healthier choice . But price not worth it... . I think price should drop
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
I love the taste of this teriyaki sauce and its organic which is good because i usually don't try organic products
Kobi N.
tyrone, PA
Love hot foods this is for you ! I don't like it myself but my father loves everything hot and he puts it on everything he eats and I mean everything !
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
This is delicious the flavor is so different and distinct. Its great but it is too pricey. Not worth it.
jennell r.
Love this but it's kind of high in price
Recommend this to anyone who likes the flavor