BY EDWARD & SONS

Edward & Sons Golden Vegetable Miso-Cup Soup: Low fat Cholesterol free Low calorie Gluten free Delicious soup in seconds Vegan Just add hot water! see more...

• I love making homemade soups but miso seems complex for m...1 Answers
Candice W.
Lansing, MI
If you grew up in outside of Asia, you likely cannot conceive of having a salty meal for breakfast, but once you try Miso soup, especially this fantastic instant packet variety, your body will say "whoopee!" and your tummy will thank you as well.

I always carry instant Miso Soup with me. You can always find a cup or bowl of hot water! To be able to open one of these Edward & Sons packets up anytime, anywhere, is just the best! When I fly, I often get a bit queasy. Do you? This will calm your stomach down in seconds. (and passengers next to you will ask what it is and where they can find it!)

Have kids? Teach them early about the wonderful flavor of Miso, and give them a major health boost without them even knowing it's good for them!
Lee L.
I bought Miso soup because I had heard about it on a cooking show. I made it at home and it was quick, easy to make and very tasty. I went a bit further and added in some fresh veggies and tofu and it was very good.
Lindsay I.
Portland, OR
This miso soup is so tasty and is an easy lunch or snack. It's also great when you are feeling sick or just need to warm up!
Elizabeth H.
Martinsburg, WV
I love making homemade soups but miso seems complex for me. I wanted to try this but soup mixes are a little sketchy to me. Has anyone ever tried this type? If so how was it?