Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros (LP)

by none

Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros (LP)

What exactly is this product? A movie, a CD, a book?
Is this any good?
Start your review of Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros (LP)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The song Home is one of my favorite songs of all time.” in reviews
“I love this band, and this is personally my favorite album so far.” in reviews
Marietta, GA
This eclectic band make amazing albums, but are even better performers. I have seen them live several times, and will hopefully see them several more!
State College, PA
I would definitely recommend this band to anyone who is a fan of folk/60s folk. They have a nostalgic sound that's very earthy and genuine. Love them.
Tunkhannock, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is great. You can never go wrong with him.I love it.I actually just downloaded it a few days ago and have been listening to it ever since.
Windsor Hts, IA
These guys are so awesome. Saw them live in concert and it was beyond amazing. They keep creating these beautiful sounds and shows. Perfection.
Hurricane, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is a really good record. I have enjoyed every album put out by this band. Their music makes you feel good and has a great message.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My kids and I love the song Home but it is bittersweet when it comes on because it reminds me of my ex and how we used to duet.
Hudsonville, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
GI love this product. I use it every day. Not only is it my favorite, but now I also got my whole family hooked on it as well.
Phoenix, AZ
Musical genius! The music is so soulful and lyrical. Absolute perfection. You stupid watch their NPR tiny desk concert..
Columbus, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
A fun band to listen to. They have some interesting songs, stylistically. "Home" is a great upbeat tune of theirs.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I adore this album! Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros is one of my favorite bands. They are even better live!