BY NONE

Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros (LP) see more...

• "The song Home is one of my favorite songs of all time." in 2 reviews
  • "I love this band, and this is personally my favorite album so far." in 1 review
Heather R.
I saw this band at Coachella and it was an experience I will never forget. The music is amazing and the singer had awesome crowd control. Everyone was so calm. He was right I. With the crowd and people didn't feel the need to grab all over him! I highly recommend the band
Lindsey P.
Layton, UT
I absolutely love Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros! Such a unique, folk sound! I know their song Home is very popular, but if you have the chance, check out 40 Day Dream. One of my favorite songs. So much emotion in their songs.
Bronte B.
Renton, WA
I love the folksy, footstomping music made by Edward Sharpe. I like this album more than their followup album, so if you are wanting to check them out, I highly suggest listening to this one. Everything from relaxed, chill music to more energetic sounds.
Lynnsey R.
I love this band, and this is personally my favorite album so far. I seen them in concert during the summer and they seriously put on the best show I have ever seen. I would definitely give them a listen, one of their more popular songs is "Home".
Kate B.
Pretty much one of my favorite bands, they have a quirky sound but it is all there own. They won't just get your feet tappin but usually makes me want to dance. My favorite song of theirs is Home.
Sheri S.
Greenback, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This band won't be everyone cup of tea but I really like the sound and vibe they give off. HOME was the first song I had heard by them and I fell in love. That is currently my husband's ringtone when he calls. :)
Victoria M.
Spartanburg, SC
I love edward sharpe! this album is awesome! i am actually currently listening to it which is how i ended up here. It is a different sound more hipster indie so not everyone will like it.
Tiffany R.
Winston Salem, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is one of my all time favorite CD's and groups, I love the folk/modern/rock/'whatever-else-you-want-to-classify-is-as' sound - totally worth the purchase or stream :)
Diana R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
'Home' is the perfect song to listen to while on a roadtrip or just whenever you want to feel nostalgic. Their beats are great and their voices blend together so well.
Casey K.
Marietta, GA
This eclectic band make amazing albums, but are even better performers. I have seen them live several times, and will hopefully see them several more!
Caitlin M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What exactly is this product? A movie, a CD, a book?
Selina S.