BY UNKNOWN

Tim Burton, Johnny Depp, Winona Ryder, Dianne Wiest, Anthony Michael Hall, Alan Arkin, Vincent Price, DVD - Full Frame,20th Century Fox, Running Time: 01:40:00 Special Order: Ships 3-5 weeks see more...

Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my favorites growing up. This is the movie that made it so easy to fall in love with Johnny Depp's weirdness. Everytime i get a chance to watch this movie it brings back such awesome childhood memories. Highly recommend if you've never seen it.
Msbaez25 B.
Brooklyn, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a horror, comedy, Christmas classic about a cookie making machine that wants to be a hairdressing ice sculptor. If you have not seen this movie, then you are missing out.  This is the beginning of Johnny Depp and Tim Burton's collaboration on several films.
Luz Y.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this movie. Johnny Depp was amazing in this film. The story was great. I rewatch this over and over again. If you’re a Tim burton fan I would highly recommend watching this movie. I give it a 10/10 rating. It’s a must watch
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Edward Scissorhands is my second favorite Tim Burton movie. I love the house Edward was found in at the beginning of the movie. I like the artwork Edward did on the shrubs and the townspeople's hair cuts. My favorite part was when Edward did the ice sculpture. It did sadden me when the townspeople turned on him and chased him back to his home. This was a movie I watched every time it was on tv when I was a kid.
Loty B.
Elwood
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
It's a good film and it does make you feel sorry for him. Really great and different film style it's one of the many films that people should watch.
Cherry W.
Bristol, TN
I recently watched this again after not seeing it for almost 20 years. It's still as fantastic as I remember has that good feeling when you watch it.
Felicia J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Cant get enough of johnny depp or this movie. Tim burton did an amazing job writing this movie an a even better job casting johnny.
Riah W.
1,895 reviews
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is one of my favourite movies. I absolutely love this movie. You're really missing out if you haven't watched this movie. Two of the best actors of all time, great music, too. I'd highly recommend this movie to anyone. I've seen this movie countless times and I never get sick of it.
Felix B.
north ayrshire
One of my favourite movies, sad and lovely at the same time. I watch it every year and just never get fed up with it. Great actors and just overall amazing movie, if you haven't seen it I couldn't recommend it enough!
Rosie S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The first Johnny Depp movie I had ever watched. An original movie. An inventor assembles a synthetic youth, Edward. The inventor doesn't get to finish is work. Edward is by himself until a Avon sales lady shows up and the story goes from there.