BY EDWARD BESS

A light-capturing lip gloss that delivers maximum shine. Lavish your lips with extraordinary shine and this unique formula that delivers a kiss of brilliant color without added glitter or shimmer. The superior hydrating properties keep lips smooth and protect your perfect pout with superb moisture. The must-have designer shades range from barely there to bold and dramatic. Pucker up—your lips are in for a treat. see more...

• How long does is stay on for?1 Answers
  • Is this a good lippie? Pros and cons?2 Answers
  • Does anyone remember the lip gloss shade called "French kiss" fro...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Marisol P.
Marisol P.
Review for: Lover'S Desire
I'm I love with nudes color so this is perfect for me !!! It makes my lips be poppin 😍 . This is easy to apply , and to be honest I wear this lipstick almost every where I go ❤️ !! For sure I would buy this again in the future !!!
Priscilla A.
Priscilla A.
Homestead, FL
Review for: Lover'S Desire
I am in love with nude colors so this lipstick was the right one for me ! I love it ! It goes with all skin tones and is very long lasting ! The packaging is also cute and I will be buying again for sure (:
Merissa K.
Merissa K.
Redford, MI
Review for: Stolen Kiss
The packaging is one of my favorite parts. The product itself is just as great. Very rich and creamy. Goes on smooth. Edward Bess has a lot of products I'd recommend. And this is one of them!
Olivia Q.
Olivia Q.
Swartz Creek, MI
Review for: French Lace
This color is to die for! It is the perfect pink and would look good on every skin tone! It isn't sticky or over drying. It is long lasting and gorgeous.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Blue Springs, MO
Review for: Stolen Kiss
This color is fabulous one of my go to colors! I love the way it makes my lips look and feel after use! I would recommend it!
Brianda M.
Brianda M.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Lover'S Desire
I love nude colors so this shade was perfect for what I was looking for . If you guys love nude shades I recommend this 100%
Vina T.
Vina T.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: Stolen Kiss
The gloss is great I love the product it in a great packaging!! The lip color is natural pink color
Laura S.
Laura S.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Stolen Kiss
Este color es muy lindo y también se ve muy bien yo lo uso porque su textura realmente es muy buena
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Hesperia , Ca
Review for: Lover'S Desire
I love this lipstick. Its absolutely amazing. I would absolutely purchase this again.
Amy J.
Amy J.
Denton, TX
Review for: Stolen Kiss
Great color, kind of a my lips but better. Very wearable and has a good consistency
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
How well does this product work?
Kastely S.
Kastely S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good lippie? Pros and cons?
How long does is stay on for?
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Asbury Park, NJ
Does anyone remember the lip gloss shade called "French kiss" from Victoria's Secret? If so any recommendations for something similar?
Shelby E.