BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEDWARD BESS
Black Sea Deep Hydration Cream 075 oz

EDWARD BESS Black Sea Deep Hydration Cream 0.75 oz

by EDWARD BESS

A rich moisturizing cream inspired by the Black Sea that combats the signs of aging. Discover the secrets of the Black Sea and reveal dramatically smoother, firmer-looking skin. This intensely moisturizing cream is formulated with a rare blend of marine extracts, vitamins, and minerals to fade away age lines and impart a more youthful appearance. This extraordinary treatment leaves skin looking luminous and radiant day and night. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Travelling the globe as a model, Edward Bess would be forever changed by his first journey to the Black Sea, where he discovered the thermal mineral springs hidden along the coast. Long known for their magical healing properties and as a Turkish skin-purifying ritual, Edward sought to harness these indigenous ingredients with extensive antiaging research and reveal the skin secrets of legend.

Is this good for oily skin ?
How good would this be on oily skin?
How good is this on oily skin
Start your review of EDWARD BESS Black Sea Deep Hydration Cream 0.75 oz!
Samantha A.
I absolutely love this cream! It's perfect for everyone with dry lacking glow skin! It's very gentle it didn't bother my sensitive skin and the packaging is really sleek! I think this product is a must have!
Katie B.
Charlotte , NC
I love how smooth this cream feels on my hands, and it only gets better when I put it on my face! It leaves my skin feeling soft and doesn't feel super cakey when I put it on.
Allison R.
Winnipeg, MB
A little harsh on sensitive skin for every day use but once and a while it's not bad
Julia D.
Bellevue, WA
This is decently good body cream that leaves my skin so soft and moisturized. The packaging is quite big, so you get a lot for your money. My only complaint is that its scent is utterly strong and overwhelming. I can still notice in after several hours.