BY EDUCATIONAL INSIGHTS

Here's a recipe for learning fun. Helps children learn a variety of skills from sharing to table manners and vocabulary development. Colorful unbreakable pieces are realistically detailed to spark imaginative role playing activities. Pots 'n' Pans Set. see more...

Tracy M.
Tracy M.
These pots and pans sets are so cute. My daughter and my son play together and love acting like they are making food and shopping at a supermarket. I love to see their smiles light up and very educational and the kids get very imaginative pretty cool.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
This is great to have for your kids they love to play with them and pretend to make their own stuff. It keeps them entertained for hours
Denisse V.
Denisse V.
My kids love to play with these Pots and Pans set they play hours on end and enjoy every minute of them. Great toys. Quality!
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.
Really looking for Christmas presents for my cousins kids! I would love to buy this they love playing with things like this
Magdalena C.
Magdalena C.
Huntersville, NC
We bought this set for my little girl last Christmas and she loves it. She uses it all the time in her little kitchen.
JaNae T.
JaNae T.
I love play cooking with my cousins they always had me bring them water so they can put it in the pots.
nina f.
nina f.
Bronx, NY
Love this. It's something I would love to punches edit my toddler. Good for lets pretend
Leah M.
Leah M.
Cedar Falls, IA
Love this set, we use this along with our kitchen set and it gives us hours of play!
Tatiana B.
Tatiana B.
My kids at work enjoy using this to play "Kitchen"
jacqueline c.
jacqueline c.
Cute little play set for any child. Very engaging colors and they can be easily picked up with little hands
Jennifer  G.
Jennifer G.
Brookfield , IL
Has anyone bought these before?