BY EDUCATIONAL INSIGHTS

Coins & Bills Deluxe Set      Teaching math skills with money is a relevant and motivating learning experience. These ultra-realistic sets feature reproductions of American money that encourage realistic play and authentic learning.  The most realistic play money available!  Includes: 100 pennies, 100 nickels,100 dimes, 100 quarters, 50 half dollars,100 $1 bills, 50 $5 bills, 50 $10 bills, 50 $20 bills, 25 $50 bills, and 25 $100 bills in deluxe storage tray. see more...

• Where can I find this product and what is the age range?4 Answers
  • What age group would you use this play money with?4 Answers
Educational Insights Play Money Deluxe Set
  • "I loved playing with money as a kid and it really taught me what I was doing lol now having jobs dealing with money is super easy!i blame these for making me smart" in 1 review
  • "I bought this for my nice she is 6 now and she started taking a little money to school..." in 1 review
  • "My daughter is in second grade, I bought this for her last year to help learn with money!" in 1 review
Lisa V.
Jacksonville, FL
We use this daily as a part of the student's "calendar math" learning in PreK-2nd grade. It is a nice manipulative, cheap, makes the kids feel like they are adults (without losing real money). It is great to have a class-store, having the students earn this play-money along the way, and allow them to spend it. I usually have one at the register "making change" for the others. Some years, if I have a very math-savvy kid, I will allow them to be the "banker."
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
I bought this at WAlmart for my son that has Autism to help him learn about money. The Educational Insights Play Money Deluxe Set has coins and bills and helps us to practice alot!
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
emily c.
ORLANDO, FL
I bought this for my nice she is 6 now and she started taking a little money to school... This is a good way for them to get familiar with money and to learn
Oliva L.
Los Angeles, CA
I had bought this for my first child now my second child use it very helpful in many walls. Social skill and math specially help to developed strategies.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
My daughter is in second grade, I bought this for her last year to help learn with money! I also use it as at home good kid bucks.
masooma s.
My son loves this kit and pretends to be a banker all the time handing out money for the entire family. he loves it
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
When I was little pretend money helped me a whole lot! plus it is fun when I played house.
Sarah  P.
Great educational money learning device! Super fun and life like!
Amanda B.
My daughter loves learning with this play money set. The things that used to be boring came alive for her with this. Now she can't wait to "spend her money and calculate" at her pretend store.
Amanda T.
Bakersfield, CA
Where can I find this product and what is the age range?
Amber M.
Wausau, WI
What age group would you use this play money with?