BY EDUCATIONAL INSIGHTS

Observe the vastness of space in a dramatic light show! The "sun" is lighted with an ultra-bright 1000-hour light bulb inside a yellow orb to shine onto the planets as they orbit around it.  The central tower and the planetary support rods are black so that they "disappear" in a darkened room for a spectacular effect! Base features planetary longitude marks so the planets can be set up to their correct positions.  Plus, the unique stardome converts the unit into a planetarium! Powered by four C batteries or Optional A/C adapter El-8702 . see more...

• We were thinking about getting this for our children but wasn't s...4 Answers
Educational Insights GeoSafari
  • "This interactive product is a great way for kids to learn the globe or geography at younger age." in 1 review
  • "Everyone in our family loves this globe and it is challenging in its quizzes for even graduate students." in 1 review
Jennifer D.
Moscow, ID
My children received this product as a gift from their grandparents. As a military family, it has been so helpful in explaining where everyone in the family IS, according to where we are stationed currently or where my husband is deployed. They love learning new facts about all of the different places and the time zones. I highly recommend it!
Carolyn K.
Callicoon Center, NY
Everyone in our family loves this globe and it is challenging in its quizzes for even graduate students. So many great facts and different ways to learn and challenge yourself. Little kids, big kids, parents, everyone loves this globe and it is so great to have in the classroom as well as the home, very good quality and the sound is awesome.
Hollie S.
This product is great! very educational for the younger ones trying to learn all of the countries around the world! It helps them learn things and have fun all at once
marissa s.
Langhorne, PA
I had one of these as a kid. It was so much fun. I plan on getting one for my kids when I have them. It will help them so much while their in school.
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
I thought these were so cool when I was young and all my friends had them. I definitely want to get one for my boys when they are older
Kenda P.
Bethlehem , Ga
This is a great addition to the education of any child and some adults, it gives you a visual learning tool to reach with.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
This is a great gift to give a child. It's great for kids to learn and have fun at the same time.
Brittni S.
Milwaukee, WI
This interactive product is a great way for kids to learn the globe or geography at younger age. Good price too.
emilee s.
This is an amazing product. Bought it for my son AND he lives it. Very educational
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
My 9 year old loves learning about geography since I was born in Toronto, Ontario Canada she likes learning about other places country's and cultures. Cultural experience is not something that they learn here in the schools in Michigan. I would recommend to any of my friends who has kids. I do think at 9 the age limit is pushed though but my 9 year old just started to really read well and she loves national geographic and everything related.
Jenny W.
We were thinking about getting this for our children but wasn't sure how durable it is. has anyone bought and what age is your child when you bought it?