BY EDUCA

The illustrations of Victoria Frances depict a series of stories in the Gothic Romantic style; though characterized by desolate atmospheres and extreme melancholy, we re sure you ll enjoy piecing together the downhearted creations.Educa puzzles are made using "green and blue board", a thick high-quality paperboard that ensures a perfect fit between puzzle pieces and creates virtually no puzzle dust.1500 pieces; assembled puzzle measures 31.5" x 23.5". see more...

• Where can I get this poster? I would love to have one.1 Answers
  • I want one too. where in canada could I fine it. besides Internet.1 Answers
samantha m.
samantha m.
Orlando, FL
I love this picture! Had it as a poster for years! It will be great fun to work a puzzle!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Gurnee, IL
My boyfriend has this poster in his old bedroom. I hate the thing, but I suppose some people like the art style...
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this puzzle and all artwork by victoria frances. It is always so beautiful and I play to glue the puzzle together when we're done with it
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
I've seen this image a lot, but it is not one that I would make into a puzzle. The artist has much better works that could have been used.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
I want one too. where in canada could I fine it. besides Internet.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Where can I get this poster? I would love to have one.