BY EDUCA

Edward Robert Hughes is a well known English painter who worked in a style influenced by Pre-Raphaelitism and Aestheticism. This puzzle features a colorfully painted scene of a young maiden alone in a forest with pixies and fairies dancing at her feet.Educa puzzles are made using "green and blue board", a thick high-quality paperboard that ensures a perfect fit between puzzle pieces and creates virtually no puzzle dust.2000 pieces; assembled size: 37.75" x 26.75". see more...

• Does it stay together well? Or is it one of those where if the ta...3 Answers
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
Such a gorgeous puzzle. Turn it int wall art. Assemble the pieces, and coat with Mod Podge that is made for puzzles. Voila! Pop it in a frame and hang it as a lovely piece of art.
Chelsea V.
Evans, Co
I love this picture! I had it in my room as a little girl and this puzzle was pretty easy to put together. I liked the quality of the pieces themselves!
Cassie P.
This is a beautiful image. I've seen it online several times, and I'm really excited to know that it has a puzzle form.
Caylee K.
This is such a beautiful picture. I adore puzzles and I love it when they're worth gluing together and framing.
Lillie H.
Paris, TN
My neighbor has this on canvas. So beautiful! It looks like it's actually glowing. Goes well with any decor
Liv N.
This is one of my favorite paintings, so having it on a puzzle is just great!
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Does it stay together well? Or is it one of those where if the table gets bumped the pieces come apart some?