Edp Vapo 100 Ml

by Lolita Lempicka

Introduced by lolita lempicka in 1997 lolita lempicka is a refreshing oriental woody fragrance. This perfume has a blend of exotic licorice and vanilla combined with light greens floral and musk. It is recommended for daytime wear.

Where can I get this perfume from? It’s one of my favorite and I haven’t found a place out here in Florida. Help anyone
Someone gave me this perfume many years ago as a gift. Where can I purchase this?
I've heard of this one? Is it good?
Start your review of Edp Vapo 100 Ml!
Jane L.
Edp Vapo 100 Ml uploaded by Jane L.
I love the Lolita Lempicka smells very good. It's not my favorite. Love the pretty bottle. It's a fun fragrance. It's soft and sensual. Smells like vanilla. Soft, light and sweet. I always get alot of compliment. Very happy. Will buy again!! Edp Vapo 100 Ml
Emily Daniela R.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Edp Vapo 100 Ml uploaded by Emily Daniela R.
Purchased at: Macy's
It is a magical fragrance in a dreamy bottle designed to symbolize femininity. Its delicious, sweet and romantic aroma make it unique! Edp Vapo 100 Ml
Veronica M.
Hialeah , FL
Edp Vapo 100 Ml uploaded by Veronica M.
Got this as a gift , and I really like It has a flowery innocent yet sexy smell. It has a youthful touch. Just be careful , spraying it because it can be overwhelming.
linda F.
Bethesda, MD
Edp Vapo 100 Ml uploaded by linda F.
Without a doubt, my favorite colony, I love her, It has a very soft, feminine and non-harassing smell, It's the only one I like to use, I've tried other colonies and I don't change it for anything, Super recomendado en serio, yo la amo 100% ♥️♥️♥️
Mikaela D.
West Nyack, NY
The first time I ever smelled this perfume I was in a car with friends of mine. I remember sitting there and being overwhelmed by this beautiful, deep fragrance but I didn't know what it was. I asked if someone had just put on perfume and sure enough one of them said they had. I asked her what it was and she told me it was Lolita Lempicka. I had never smelled a perfume quite like that before. It smelled very rich and sweet to me. Very alluring and exotic. I loved it! It's a nostalgic perfume that brings back so many memories when I smell it.
Thelma J.
Hayward, CA
Edp Vapo 100 Ml uploaded by Thelma J.
FA-BU-LO-SO!!! Quieres que tu presencia se quede marcada? que te recuerden no solo por tus temas de conversación súper interesantes si no también por el delicioso olor de esta hermosa y rica fragancia? okay no esperes más y ve por esta preciosa fragancia,! te va a enamorar...
Season E.
Goddard, KS
I smelled this in a magazine and instantly loved it. I rubbed it on my wrists and kept smelling myself! After that I have gone though several bottles of this perfume. I never liked any of the variations of it they came out with.. just the original.
Mrs. M.
This perfume is wonderful. This perfume is getting harder to find since it has been discontinued. The packaging is super cute and the scent is beautiful and very unique. This was available for purchase at Macy’s.
Xiomara G.
Melbourne, FL
I have love this perfume from day one! There is no explaining how great it is. Its my go-to! You can never go wrong with lolita lempika. Look how cute the botelle is ❤️
Suzanne G.
Southern Pnes, NC
Forever my favorite! I’ve been wearing it for years. Unique, strong, long lasting and beautiful packaging.