Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsEdom Cosmetics
Edom Vitamin C Recovery Brightening Face Serum 1 Oz With Dead Sea Minerals

Edom Vitamin C Recovery Brightening Face Serum 1 Oz With Dead Sea Minerals

by Edom Cosmetics

Start your review of Edom Vitamin C Recovery Brightening Face Serum 1 Oz With Dead Sea Minerals!
How would you rate this product?
Rea O.
Rosedale, MD
Edom Vitamin C Recovery Brightening Face Serum 1 Oz With Dead Sea Minerals uploaded by Rea O.
I really love this. It smells amazing and the pricing is good. My skin looks and feels amazing. I totally wanna buy this again
Thaís S.
California
Edom Vitamin C Recovery Brightening Face Serum 1 Oz With Dead Sea Minerals uploaded by Thaís S.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Really good to keep your skin protected during the winter. Not tested on animals 💕 and for an amazing price. I got it in TJMaxx for less than $7 and the durability is impressing me. As soon as possible I'll be back there to get more. My skin is really soft even in the winter.
Hannah D.
Abingdon
This product leaves my skin feeling very refreshed after putting it on. It has a nice scent to it and if I keep up with applying it daily, I can tell that my skin is brighter. I would recommend to other people!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Carla M.
South Amboy, NJ
il y a 2 ans
Guy H. il y a un an
Hi Carla, The Edom Vitamin C Recovery Brightening Face Serum 1 Oz With Dead Sea Minerals is water based, which makes it good for oily skin.