GroceryPantryEdmond Fallot
Tarragon Dijon Mustard 74 Oz

Edmond Fallot Tarragon Dijon Mustard 7.4 Oz

by Edmond Fallot

Founded in 1840 and produced by Edmund Fallot's great-grandson, this classic, stone ground Dijon mustard, is a faithful companion to choice cuisine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Edmond Fallot Tarragon Dijon Mustard 7.4 Oz!
Juana S.
Alameda, CA
Edmond Fallot Tarragon Dijon Mustard 7.4 Oz uploaded by Juana S.
It is good to emphasize that the one I use is not even on the list. This is flavored with walnut. I don't buy any mustard other than this one. It is the best mustard I have ever eaten in my life. Special when I use it as a dressing to my sauces in salads, delicious and not at all bitter to spread on hot dogs. THE BEST. UNDISCUSTABLY THE BEST!
Eileen B.
Geneva, IL
This mustard variety (including the other flavors) is the best one I have found. The flavor is spicy without being overwhelming and full of flavor. I use it in salad dressings, when cooking, and on sandwiches. I wish II was able to find this and other flavors in more stores.
Kristine S.
North Vancouver, BC
Edmond Fallot Tarragon Dijon Mustard 7.4 Oz uploaded by Kristine S.
Purchased at: Save-On Foods
Delicious mustard!! I first bought it in France and found out my local Save On Foods carried it, it’s now been out of stock since the pandemic began so we bought it in bulk and now I don’t think we’ll run out for a couple years lol! It’s not too hot and the tarragon is perfect.

Looking for your answer?