BY EDIFIER

Sound to go plus steps up its portability as an all-in-one micro speaker with a rechargeable lithium battery (up to 6 hours of play) and enhanced sound. The battery is charged via the included usb cable which also allows for audio streaming from any computer system. The auxilary input enables the use of multiple host devices such as smartphones , ipads, or any mp3 enabled device. Control the volume using the buttons on each end on the device or through the host device. Sound to go plus provides exceptional audio performance above and beyond any built in speaker solution! see more...

Rebecca M.
Mazing sound quality, got one for Christmas and I am in love with it. I would definitely recommend it.
Jess M.
Bay City, MI
Very light weight. Easy to carry around. It gives great sound. Would definitely recommend it
R A.
Great sound for size of speaker, easy to carry around, portable. Love slim footprint
Amanda C.
Lexington, NC
Has very good sound. I would recommend it to people who like to listen to loud music
Ashley S.
Doylestown, OH
It's very light and sounds good but it is long so it can be hard to carry around
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
This product has amazing sound and can get very loud for such a small gadget
hamza a.
MARRAKECH
Techie Expert Level 2
Hello I am Hamza Aatof from morocco ilove this produt I love all the products of this company if you allow me toreview this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciationmy name is tech jack  and I have a page on Facebook with a largenumber of followers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can helpyou promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYIis encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help
  The City : Marrakech.
  My Address : ASKEJOUR LOT MAATALLAH N°478.
  CODE POSTALE : 40160
  Country : Morocco
Maria G.
Do these work with Bluetooth?