Edie Rose By Rachel Bilson Closeout! Edie Rose by Rachel Bilson Dinnerware, Hydrangea Butterfly Accent Salad Plate

BY EDIE ROSE BY RACHEL BILSON

Closeout! Edie Rose by Rachel Bilson Dinnerware, Hydrangea Butterfly Accent Salad Plate Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Casual Dinnerware see more...

Kinga S.
Love love love these they are so cute and pretty and detailed go get them!!!!
Vikki W.
Frankfort, Ky
These plates are gorgeous, I love seeing them everyday dress up my dinner table . They brought a great accent to my ding room . The colors are beautiful!
Breana G.
I have so many plate sets but this single plate is prettier then all of my sets it stands out!
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
I am totally loving this new rose color that seems to be so poplar. Also, I love butterflies. Great statement piece for after dinner conversations. Yes I recommend
Mely D.
Cypress, TX
I love this collection of Edie rose, makes every dinner so classy . I just love it
Sileny V.
Son muy bonitos!!! Tienen un diseño muy bonito y femenino!!! Me encantaron estos platos y en la mesa se ven muy lindos también
Viole Z.
Argentina, Bs As
Tan esplendorosa y alegre que me sorprende y me ilumina el alma, la vida, es hermosa esta mariposa
Mani B.
Calgary, AB
I love this salad plate. I only use it on special occasions. Nice pattern and good quality
Reyna F.
Coclé
Es hermosa esta vajilla especial para ocasiones particulares.
Me gusta mucho, es linda.
Hira A.
I use it more as a prop for my foodography it makes every picture look extremly beautiful 💖 just so pretty it is 😍
mark helpful please 😘
Elisa L.
rio de janeiro
Super cute
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Very beautiful dish . Does this come in a set ?
Jindara S.
Does this make my food taste better?
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
These are super cute! Anyone know what stores carry these??
Shana L.
Scottsbluff, NE
How much do these run? And where can I find them. So not familiar with the name?