Edie Rose By Rachel Bilson Closeout! Edie Rose by Rachel Bilson Dinnerware, Hydrangea Butterfly Accent Salad Plate

BY EDIE ROSE BY RACHEL BILSON

Closeout! Edie Rose by Rachel Bilson Dinnerware, Hydrangea Butterfly Accent Salad Plate Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Casual Dinnerware see more...

Haley J.
Cincinnati, OH
This butterfly plate is so pretty, my mother would love to have this. she loves butterflies! so pretty.
Jimena G.
Super cute how is draw it and it looks super cute in the table even if you don't use it door food.
Endi D.
Las Vegas, NV
Simplemente hermoso. Me encanta el detalle de la mariposa sin palabras :* ;*
Para una ensalada
Breana G.
I have so many plate sets but this single plate is prettier then all of my sets it stands out!
Danielle W.
This is such a lovely design and it is also excellent quality too!! I very highly recommend it.
Myah M.
I pull these babies out every Easter! Love them! The colors are vibrant, you can't go,wrong!
Ana A.
North miami, FL
I am a sucker for simplicity and this plate is so simple and beautiful I absolutely live it
Chloe C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
My mom loves these plates.l.!
Amazing patterns l, and quite big too, which is good! ❤❤
Shell P.
Port Clinton, OH
Beautiful. Would love to have these at home. You can never go wrong with Butterflies.
Dianne I.
Duluth, MN
This is so pretty. I would love one to have on display on my house. Love the colors.
Elisa L.
rio de janeiro
Super cute
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
These are super cute! Anyone know what stores carry these??
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Decorator Expert Level 4
Very beautiful dish . Does this come in a set ?
Jindara S.
Does this make my food taste better?
Shana L.
Scottsbluff, NE
How much do these run? And where can I find them. So not familiar with the name?