Edie Rose By Rachel Bilson Closeout! Edie Rose by Rachel Bilson Dinnerware, Hydrangea Butterfly Accent Salad Plate

BY EDIE ROSE BY RACHEL BILSON

Closeout! Edie Rose by Rachel Bilson Dinnerware, Hydrangea Butterfly Accent Salad Plate Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Casual Dinnerware see more...

Myah M.
I pull these babies out every Easter! Love them! The colors are vibrant, you can't go,wrong!
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
I am totally loving this new rose color that seems to be so poplar. Also, I love butterflies. Great statement piece for after dinner conversations. Yes I recommend
Breana G.
I have so many plate sets but this single plate is prettier then all of my sets it stands out!
Vikki W.
Frankfort, Ky
These plates are gorgeous, I love seeing them everyday dress up my dinner table . They brought a great accent to my ding room . The colors are beautiful!
Kinga S.
Love love love these they are so cute and pretty and detailed go get them!!!!
Mely D.
Cypress, TX
I love this collection of Edie rose, makes every dinner so classy . I just love it
Haley J.
Cincinnati, OH
This butterfly plate is so pretty, my mother would love to have this. she loves butterflies! so pretty.
Shell P.
Port Clinton, OH
Beautiful. Would love to have these at home. You can never go wrong with Butterflies.
Dianne I.
Duluth, MN
This is so pretty. I would love one to have on display on my house. Love the colors.
Deisi g.
Wilmington , NC

TIENES QUE COMPRARLO!! es hermoso 😭😍😍😍 su diseño todo es simplemente hermoso💕💕
Elisa L.
rio de janeiro
Super cute
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Very beautiful dish . Does this come in a set ?
Jindara S.
Does this make my food taste better?
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
These are super cute! Anyone know what stores carry these??
Shana L.
Scottsbluff, NE
How much do these run? And where can I find them. So not familiar with the name?