Edible Logz Natural Hide Away uploaded by Cristina K.Edible Logz Natural Hide Away uploaded by Cristina K.

BY WILD HARVEST

Edible Logz™ Natural Hide Away.
For all small animals.
3 in 1 chew treat hide away.
100% edible made with fresh alfalfa & golden honey.
8 in 1®. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I wouldn't use this for hamsters or similar pets, the first ingredient is pine wood and little animals shouldn't eat that." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this product!" in 1 review
Cristina K.
Very upset and disappointed in this product. We bought it for our 4 month old rabbit since it is advertised for rabbits. And the very first time she tried going through the circle cutout SHE GOT CAUGHT! This product should not be advertised for rabbits if there is any potential at all of them being caught in it or injured by it. The photo attached was taken just before she tried to go through the cutout.
Mikayla M.
Ste Genevieve, MO
Really annoyed with the fact that this product says it’s safe for guinea pigs yet one of the first ingredients is pinewood which is unsafe for guinea pigs. Pretty much a massive waste of money.
Haleigh L.
Logan, WV
I had two of these for my guinea pigs, but one of them got mildew/mold on it so I had to get rid of it. My piggies seemed to like them, they were always chewing on them. I liked that they were chewable, so when the piggies did chew I knew that it was safe. I still have one of the two, but my piggies has outgrown it and how it was chewed on it is a little wobbly. I have also had one of the hamster size ones in the past for a hamster, however, I don't think that particular hamster was interested in the log. I don't know if it is something that I will ever repurchase for the piggies since they are growing, nor do I think I would get one for one of my hamsters. I only say that because for my pet's cages I like to put cuter houses in them and I like being able to wash the houses my piggies and hamsters have now.
Karla  V.
WOODSTOCK, GA
These Edible Logs are perfect for small rodents. I had one for my rabbit, this log helps their teeth from getting too long. Its great to keep them calm when you are out of the house. It keeps them entertained and this also keeps them from trying to nibble on other objects around the house. I like this log because its light and wouldn't hurt my rabbit. Its a good price because it does last a long time even though they nibble on it everyday. I would recommend this product!
Kaylee L.
Green Bay, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I probably buy one of these for each of my two pigs every 2-3 weeks. They love them. Keeps their teeth at a healthy level as well it serves as a hide away for them to crawl into. I never had problems with these molding or rotting as long as you keep their cages clean they should last until they are completely gone.
Rebecca C.
Quinlan, TX
We buy these for our guinea's about once a month. They love to hide around in them. No problems with molding or mildewing but i clean their cages out once a week. I give them a few baby carrots and they take them and hide in the hut and then when those are gone they chew on the wooden hut :)
Cassandra W.
Wellington, OH
I wouldn't use this for hamsters or similar pets, the first ingredient is pine wood and little animals shouldn't eat that. I use this as a hide for my large lizards
Tiffany T.
Princeton, IL
I use these in my guinea pig all the time. They are great for hiding and for chewing for my piggie. They are also always a great price for how long they last!
Stephanie N.
Fairview, New Jersey
So far it is keeping my hamster cozy and that's all that matters. It is also a giant chew for them so it's a 2 in 1 deal.