BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEdible Beauty
Deep Sea Collagen Elixir Serum Plump and Refine 1 oz/ 30 mL

Edible Beauty Deep Sea Collagen Elixir Serum Plump and Refine 1 oz/ 30 mL

by Edible Beauty

An elixir designed to provide intense hydration for flawless skin texture and a smooth, radiant complexion. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Loss of Firmness and Elasticity, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, and Dryness Formulation: Lightweight Serum Highlighted Ingredients: - Seaweed Collagen: Improves the look of wrinkles and overall skin appearance. - Pullulan Extract: Visibly tightens and firms skin and supports collagen. - Seaweed Leaf: Protects against free radical attacks, which accelerate aging. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: Seaweed collagen, seaweed leaf, and pullulan algae unleash a wave of moisture-locking, tightening, and deeply nourishing actions. Combined with antioxidant-rich purslane and lychee extract, this plant-based collagen formula is deeply hydrating, lifts the skin, and softens fine lines for a youthful-looking glow. Clean at Sephora When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we've checked that this brand's product is made without the ingredients you told us you'd most like to avoid. Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without: Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Edible Beauty Deep Sea Collagen Elixir Serum Plump and Refine 1 oz/ 30 mL!
Kelley M.
Edible Beauty Deep Sea Collagen Elixir Serum Plump and Refine 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Kelley M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Sephora sample- gives me a nice prep for base . I use in conjunction with moisturizer. Kinda plumps - but just a sample
Jordan L.
Katy, TX
Edible Beauty Deep Sea Collagen Elixir Serum Plump and Refine 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Jordan L.
Love this product. My skin feels so supple and smooth. I love the consistency and how it feels going on. I really noticed a difference in my fine lines almost immediately. Would buy the full size ASAP.
Sarah S.
Weaverville, NC
I enjoy this because you only need a little, it absorbs quick and made my pores look less congested, it was a little drying on my face, I may have over used in one session. I would repurchase as my age spots look less dark!
kendra M.
Gallup, NM
Edible Beauty Deep Sea Collagen Elixir Serum Plump and Refine 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by kendra M.
lifts & plumps my skin where I need it, It corrects my under eye bag 💼 issues and my hyperpigmentation. Very natural and soothing! Not sticky or oily/ heavy. Very light and airy, retains moisture very well after cleansing. NEXT BEST THING TO BOTOX, IMO🙌🏼Edible Beauty Deep Sea Collagen Elixir Serum Plump And Refine 1 Oz/ 30 Ml 🖤Edible Beauty Deep Sea Collagen Elixir Serum Plump and Refine 1 oz/ 30 mL
A S.
GLENDALE, CA
I got this sample from Sephora and I love it. Some products work the first time and that's what I love about it. After just one use, my skin got smooth and plumped. I have used a lot of serums, but this one worked instantly. I would definitely recommend it.
Jessica B.
Royse City, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Received as a sample size from Sephora and was in love with how tight my skin felt one the serum dried. Perfect to go with my nightly routine before moisturizer and eye cream. Definitely willing to purchase the full size!
member-af5941
Gives my face a plump looks. Helps with wrinkles and I love the fact that all their products are clean. The ingredients are wildcrafted and vegan. The packaging is glass recyclable bottles. On top of being a great product they are also eco friendly.
Abbey H.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I used to be a die hard loyal user of the Algenist collagen serum, but once I tried this, I never looked back! Hydrating, plumping, clean formula, a fraction of the cost - what's not to love?!

Looking for your answer?