BY EDIBLE ARRANGEMENTS #10 in Specialty Food Stores

We are the creator of and The Leaders in Fresh Fruit Bouquets TM. We Make Any Occasion Special TM with our array of irresistible products, including The Original Fresh Fruit Bouquet TM and gourmet chocolate dipped fruit. We believe in invention, investment and imagination, and have an entrepreneurial history and spirit. Above all, we are fresh fruit fanatics.

Our stores create magnificent, fresh fruit arrangements and gourmet chocolate dipped fruit to order, for pick-up or delivery, seven days a week. You can order online worldwide, by phone at 1-877-DO-FRUIT, or in any local EDIBLE ARRANGEMENTS® store.

• I would love to get one sent to my mom this year At work ...1 Answers
Gilsia G.
Mount Vernon, NY
I received one and I love it. Stop sending flowers and send fruit covered in white and dark chocolate,that person will thank you later. I love the strawberries and the bananas because the quality is good. Is pricey for the amount you get but if is a gift then yeah.
Mimi F.
Flower arrangements are nice, but have you tried an Edible Arrangement?.You can place your orders online, or by phone to be sent anywhere. However, if you are fortunate enough to have a store in your town, you are lucky. You can stop in and see what they have available and take some with you. I don’t know what their fruit buying process is, but this is the sweetest fruit I have ever eaten, and it’s that way every time you go. Another marvelous thing is the chocolate dipped fruit. Words cannot describe it, so you will need to try it yourself! You will be glad you did!
Alexis S.
San Jacinto, CA
Chocolate Covered Strawberries are one of my favorite snacks. And Edible Arrangements nails it every time. Usually I’d get these on a special occasion or Holliday but yesterday I received them just because and they were delicious! The price is fair and the packaging is absolutely adorable! You can write/receive a cute note and what better gift to receive than food?! These strawberries are huge and delicious!
Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ
I’m not usually a fan of fruit baskets but the chocolate covered apples here are so good . They have a nice sour and sweet thing going on . I’ve gotten them as a gift a few times and they were always really good
Alicia H.
Beautiful, creative arrangements for almost any occasion. The fruit can be plain, with some chocolate, or completely covered in chocolate or candy. I love it, I recommend it , and it can be affordable to expensive depending on the arrangement you puck and ofcourse your budget. They will deliver too .
Darian S.
Huge fan of this company and the concept. Their prices are a little steep in my opinion but if you have the money to spend it is well worth it. They have many different varieties of arrangements to choose from with and without chocolate. There is literally something for everybody. The fruit is so fresh and juicy. The staff is very friendly too, great customer service!
Hannah L.
Kingston
Every year we get this for my grandad on his birthday and honestly before everyone leaves we’ve all destroyed it. Such a great gift especially for people who don’t like desserts. Change things up and try it out!
Flora P.
Edible arrangements never disappoints. They always deliver on time and have the cutest options for the fruit baskets. Great way to surprise someone and make them feel special! I would highly recommend using them.
Christina J.
Amazing and fast. The fruit arrangements we’ve ordered are beautiful and nicely put together. They also come with a cute card and beautiful wrapping. It also arrives on time and in a good manner and fashion.
Anabel G.
Fresno, CA
I’ve got one of my family members this and I was satisfied with how it looked. There was multiple fruits cut out differently which make an odd but amazing bouquet of edible flowers. I don’t think I would buy it again because it’s a bit pricy.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
I would love to get one sent to my mom this year At work for her birthday! Anyone have any good/ bad experience with Edible Arrangements? Was it worth the price?