Edible Arrangements

We are the creator of and The Leaders in Fresh Fruit Bouquets TM. We Make Any Occasion Special TM with our array of irresistible products, including The Original Fresh Fruit Bouquet TM and gourmet chocolate dipped fruit. We believe in invention, investment and imagination, and have an entrepreneurial history and spirit. Above all, we are fresh fruit fanatics.

Our stores create magnificent, fresh fruit arrangements and gourmet chocolate dipped fruit to order, for pick-up or delivery, seven days a week. You can order online worldwide, by phone at 1-877-DO-FRUIT, or in any local EDIBLE ARRANGEMENTS® store.

Are you celebrating Valentines Day? Edible Arrangements 1-800-Flowers? #love #valentine
I would love to get one sent to my mom this year At work for her birthday! Anyone have any good/ bad experience with Edible Arrangements? Was it worth the price?
Start your review of Edible Arrangements!
How would you rate this product?
Breana J.
Raleigh, NC
Edible Arrangements uploaded by Breana J.
I love edible arrangements. It’s perfect for any occasion being celebrated. The fruits are always fresh and the presentation is worth the money spent. Their website is super easy and user friendly and in store customer service is always great. I have not been disappointed yet!
Amber P.
Wheaton, IL
Edible Arrangements uploaded by Amber P.
A friend sent me something for my first Mother’s Day. It was nicely packaged and the fruit was delicious. I don’t usually love cantaloupe or honeydew because it’s not very flavorful however this was delicious! It was such a great surprise. They even spelled out MOM with pineapple!
Tanaz K.
Jackson Hts, NY
Edible Arrangements uploaded by Tanaz K.
Although I love flowers but hate to watch them die and throw it out. So I love Edible. Healthy way for guilty pleasure Edible Arrangements
ankita G.
Woonsocket, RI
Edible Arrangements uploaded by ankita G.
My husband gave me on chocolates day. It had chocolate covered strawberry and other fruits. Arrangement was very good and beautiful
lexi R.
Edible Arrangements uploaded by lexi R.
I love Edible Arrangements. They make such a great gift for any occasion. My favorite is the chocolate covered strawberries. They are always so yummy and fresh. I have been ordering with this company for years. Definitely recommend.
Tasha W.
Staten Island, NY
Edible Arrangements uploaded by Tasha W.
My husband picked these up for me and they were fresh and tasty! I love strawberries and chocolate so this paired well with a glass of wine#ediblearrangements
Michelle P.
Whitefish Bay, WI
Edible Arrangements uploaded by Michelle P.
The arrangement was beautiful, and the fruit was fresh and delicious! Would definitely order from again, as well as recommend this product/service!
Tina A.
Des Plaines, IL
Edible Arrangements uploaded by Tina A.
To be able to send a beautiful and fun arrangement around the states is so convenient especially having family in different coasts. I have not had an issue yet and everyone is always pleased. I recently sent a package that had mini cheesecakes, balloons, martini vase arrangement, and chocolate covered fruit!
Tonya E.
Edible Arrangements uploaded by Tonya E.
Edible Arrangements uploaded by Tonya E.
I have used Edible Arrangements three times this year and many times before that. They are my go-to delivery service for fresh edible arrangements. They have products for all sorts of occasions. For example, birthdays, weddings, funerals, get well, baby showers, holidays and more. I like to send gifts to friends and family “just because!” Edible Arrangements has a wide range of products to choose from including fresh fruit dipped in chocolate (strawberries are my favorite), cheesecakes, coffees, teas, etc. Depending on the time of the day you can send gifts to people the same day. I highly recommend Edible Arrangements for gift giving throughout the year.
Melvin L.
Edible Arrangements uploaded by Melvin L.
I received very poor quality Berry Sweet Mother's Day bouquet. You can see for yourself. The supervisor at the Louisville location told me they would not be refund me if my only complaint was about the amount of chocolate dip (it was also a day late, but I forgot about this part when I spoke to her). She had a very defensive attitude (I was not rude or disrespectful until I hung up on her. I asked to speak to her supervisor, she told me she was a supervisor, and that her supervisor would tell me the same. She repeated it when I asked to talk to her supervisor again. I know companies are trying to do their best during covid, but poor quality and poor customer service? I'll never order from edible arrangements again.