Edible Arrangements

We are the creator of and The Leaders in Fresh Fruit Bouquets TM. We Make Any Occasion Special TM with our array of irresistible products, including The Original Fresh Fruit Bouquet TM and gourmet chocolate dipped fruit. We believe in invention, investment and imagination, and have an entrepreneurial history and spirit. Above all, we are fresh fruit fanatics.

Our stores create magnificent, fresh fruit arrangements and gourmet chocolate dipped fruit to order, for pick-up or delivery, seven days a week. You can order online worldwide, by phone at 1-877-DO-FRUIT, or in any local EDIBLE ARRANGEMENTS® store.

Do you think the price point is worth it or can it be made DIY and not be the same but look very similar?
Are you celebrating Valentines Day? Edible Arrangements 1-800-Flowers? #love #valentine
I would love to get one sent to my mom this year At work for her birthday! Anyone have any good/ bad experience with Edible Arrangements? Was it worth the price?
Start your review of Edible Arrangements!
How would you rate this product?
Angela  A.
Raleigh, NC
Edible Arrangements uploaded by Angela  A.
I love their bouquets made out of fruits! Beautiful designs that look amazing, taste great and last longer that’s a bouquet of flowers. I have sent these to family & friends and they love it 🌸❤️
Yeccica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
1,196 reviews
Edible Arrangements uploaded by Yeccica N.
Edible Arrangements uploaded by Yeccica N.
estoy enamorada de mi arreglo de fruta la verdad que lo preparan muy bonito. Me encantó y amo las frutas y el chocolate. I am in love with my fruit arrangement, the truth is that they prepare it very beautifully. I loved it and I love fruits and chocolate.
Hannah B.
Clifton Park, NY
Edible Arrangements uploaded by Hannah B.
Fresh fruit! Ordered same day and got it within an HOUR!! It was well made and fruit were all decent sized. Very surprised with how fast it was available
Breana J.
Raleigh, NC
Edible Arrangements uploaded by Breana J.
I love edible arrangements. It’s perfect for any occasion being celebrated. The fruits are always fresh and the presentation is worth the money spent. Their website is super easy and user friendly and in store customer service is always great. I have not been disappointed yet!
Erica H.
Columbia, TN
Edible Arrangements uploaded by Erica H.
I love love this place and the fruit edible fruit arrangements. You can’t go wrong with one of these. Flower’s are my favorite but don’t last long, so this is perfect. Fruit is always fresh and full of flavor.
Amber P.
Wheaton, IL
Edible Arrangements uploaded by Amber P.
A friend sent me something for my first Mother’s Day. It was nicely packaged and the fruit was delicious. I don’t usually love cantaloupe or honeydew because it’s not very flavorful however this was delicious! It was such a great surprise. They even spelled out MOM with pineapple!
Ankita G.
Woonsocket, RI
Edible Arrangements uploaded by Ankita G.
My husband gave me on chocolates day. It had chocolate covered strawberry and other fruits. Arrangement was very good and beautiful
tanaz K.
East Elmhurst, NY
Edible Arrangements uploaded by tanaz K.
Although I love flowers but hate to watch them die and throw it out. So I love Edible. Healthy way for guilty pleasure Edible Arrangements
Tasha  W.
Staten Island, NY
Edible Arrangements uploaded by Tasha  W.
My husband picked these up for me and they were fresh and tasty! I love strawberries and chocolate so this paired well with a glass of wine#ediblearrangements
lexi R.
Edible Arrangements uploaded by lexi R.
I love Edible Arrangements. They make such a great gift for any occasion. My favorite is the chocolate covered strawberries. They are always so yummy and fresh. I have been ordering with this company for years. Definitely recommend.