BY EDIBLE ARRANGEMENTS #13 in Specialty Food Stores

We are the creator of and The Leaders in Fresh Fruit Bouquets TM. We Make Any Occasion Special TM with our array of irresistible products, including The Original Fresh Fruit Bouquet TM and gourmet chocolate dipped fruit. We believe in invention, investment and imagination, and have an entrepreneurial history and spirit. Above all, we are fresh fruit fanatics.

Our stores create magnificent, fresh fruit arrangements and gourmet chocolate dipped fruit to order, for pick-up or delivery, seven days a week. You can order online worldwide, by phone at 1-877-DO-FRUIT, or in any local EDIBLE ARRANGEMENTS® store.

• I would love to get one sent to my mom this year At work ...1 Answers
Lizzi K.
Mogadore, OH
I think edible arrangements are one of the best gifts to give people. I know i love getting them. This company was absolutely amazing. I ordered my mother an arrangement for Mother’s Day and when she wasn’t home to pick it up, they came again later that day so she was able to get it on Mother’s Day. While they are kind of pricey, they are definitely something that people appreciate and get good use out of them (because you eat it). Personally, i love the ones with fruit dipped in chocolate. I think it adds a nice touch. So i would definitely recommend giving these to people as gifts or for parties. They’ll be a big hit!
Gilsia G.
Mount Vernon, NY
I received one and I love it. Stop sending flowers and send fruit covered in white and dark chocolate,that person will thank you later. I love the strawberries and the bananas because the quality is good. Is pricey for the amount you get but if is a gift then yeah.
Mimi F.
Flower arrangements are nice, but have you tried an Edible Arrangement?.You can place your orders online, or by phone to be sent anywhere. However, if you are fortunate enough to have a store in your town, you are lucky. You can stop in and see what they have available and take some with you. I don’t know what their fruit buying process is, but this is the sweetest fruit I have ever eaten, and it’s that way every time you go. Another marvelous thing is the chocolate dipped fruit. Words cannot describe it, so you will need to try it yourself! You will be glad you did!
Alexis S.
San Jacinto, CA
Chocolate Covered Strawberries are one of my favorite snacks. And Edible Arrangements nails it every time. Usually I’d get these on a special occasion or Holliday but yesterday I received them just because and they were delicious! The price is fair and the packaging is absolutely adorable! You can write/receive a cute note and what better gift to receive than food?! These strawberries are huge and delicious!
Amanda S.
Jim Thorpe, PA
I’m not usually a fan of fruit baskets but the chocolate covered apples here are so good . They have a nice sour and sweet thing going on . I’ve gotten them as a gift a few times and they were always really good
Flora P.
Edible arrangements never disappoints. They always deliver on time and have the cutest options for the fruit baskets. Great way to surprise someone and make them feel special! I would highly recommend using them.
Hannah L.
Kingston
Every year we get this for my grandad on his birthday and honestly before everyone leaves we’ve all destroyed it. Such a great gift especially for people who don’t like desserts. Change things up and try it out!
Irene A.
San Fernando, California
Received a chocolate cover green apple with nuts and marshmallows. It's a Rocky Road apple. The apple is super fresh, the packaging is excellent for freshness. The chocolate and nuts, and are fresh. I would recommend to anyone. They have different flavors. 💚💚💚💚
Christina J.
Amazing and fast. The fruit arrangements we’ve ordered are beautiful and nicely put together. They also come with a cute card and beautiful wrapping. It also arrives on time and in a good manner and fashion.
Anabel G.
Fresno, CA
I’ve got one of my family members this and I was satisfied with how it looked. There was multiple fruits cut out differently which make an odd but amazing bouquet of edible flowers. I don’t think I would buy it again because it’s a bit pricy.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
I would love to get one sent to my mom this year At work for her birthday! Anyone have any good/ bad experience with Edible Arrangements? Was it worth the price?