BY EDGE SHAVING GEL

Edge Ultra Sensitive Shave Gel: No dyes or perfumes Oatmeal and allantoin to help reduce shaving irritation Special moisturizers and lubricants that provide unbeatable razor glide see more...

Sybil J.
Sybil J.
Valrico, FL
This is my favorite shave gel! No fancy peaches and cream or rose petals for me! This made a nice thick, smooth, and creamy lather. It left my skin super soft with no residue and has a nice light scent. I didn't have a bit of irritation which surprised me! A great value for the household since me and the hubby can share the same shave gel and get the same great results!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Worked well to get all the hair however legs were very dried out after using. Ended up giving to my boyfriend because he likes using it on his beard
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Birmingham, AL
I like the fact that this product has so many different varieties. I prefer the sensitive skin one leaves your legs feeling super smooth
Felicia F.
Felicia F.
My husband and I share this shaving cream. We love it! Makes your skin feel clean and soft after shaving! We would highly recommend!
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
My husband uses this product when he shaves his head. He loves it and it keeps his head soft and moisturized.
Kim D.
Kim D.
Oil City
Lathers well. Provides good coverage for a clean shave. The scent is pleasant. I recommended to my daughter.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Germantown, OH
Perfect for my easily irritated skin, keeps me from getting razor burn and gives a close even shave.
Heath C.
Heath C.
This is def the best shave gel that i have used period!! Not expensive at all and gives the best shave for sensitive skin!! Works great and i def recommend!!
Jose M.
Jose M.
San Benito, TX
Used this product twice and it definetlty makes my face smoother after a shave. Would use this product again.
Devin A.
Devin A.
Summit, NJ
While this is normally a men's product, I have no shame in saying this is my go to shaving cream. The formula is perfect for my sensitive skin and lathers up with just a drop.