BY EDGE SHAVING GEL

Edge Ultra Sensitive Shave Gel: No dyes or perfumes Oatmeal and allantoin to help reduce shaving irritation Special moisturizers and lubricants that provide unbeatable razor glide see more...

Roman C.
Fpo, NY
The smell of this cream is great, as is the closeness of the shave it provides. However, I did not find it to be a good solution to my sensitive skin. After using this I continued to have mild razor burn, though it was less than I've experienced with competitors' sensitive skin creams.
Sybil J.
Valrico, FL
This is my favorite shave gel! No fancy peaches and cream or rose petals for me! This made a nice thick, smooth, and creamy lather. It left my skin super soft with no residue and has a nice light scent. I didn't have a bit of irritation which surprised me! A great value for the household since me and the hubby can share the same shave gel and get the same great results!
Devin A.
Summit, NJ
While this is normally a men's product, I have no shame in saying this is my go to shaving cream. The formula is perfect for my sensitive skin and lathers up with just a drop.
Heath C.
This is def the best shave gel that i have used period!! Not expensive at all and gives the best shave for sensitive skin!! Works great and i def recommend!!
Ashley S.
Worked well to get all the hair however legs were very dried out after using. Ended up giving to my boyfriend because he likes using it on his beard
Melanie W.
Birmingham, AL
I like the fact that this product has so many different varieties. I prefer the sensitive skin one leaves your legs feeling super smooth
Felicia F.
My husband and I share this shaving cream. We love it! Makes your skin feel clean and soft after shaving! We would highly recommend!
Ashley W.
Newnan, GA
A great shaving gel! No residue left over, and it has a nice, light smell. This is the only brand of shaving gel we use.
Kristen G.
My husband uses this product when he shaves his head. He loves it and it keeps his head soft and moisturized.
Kim D.
Oil City
Lathers well. Provides good coverage for a clean shave. The scent is pleasant. I recommended to my daughter.