Edge Ultimate Magnet Shave Gel uploaded by Amelia W.

BY EDGE SHAVING GEL

New! Find Your Edge 6 in 1. Cleanse. Moisture. Protect. Soothe. Soften. Scented Edge Ultimate Magnet performance enhancing shave gel provides a smooth, comfortable shave with the added benefit of extra clean skin and twice the soothing aloe in one easy step.  Spiked with ridiculously charged mix of masculine scents this moisture rich gel is sure to amplify your shave and magnify your swag. see more...

Amelia W.
Amelia W.
Mountain Top, PA
Edge Ultimate Magnet Shave Gel gives you a nice clean
shave. The gel goes on smooth and lathers up a lot, so
you don't need much. It's much better than Barbarssol.
It leaves your skin soft and you don't see that 5 o'clock
shadow. I would recommend this to everybody.
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Brookland, AR
I don't care if it's for men, it smells good and works super good... one of my favorites
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Auburn, IN
Helps give a nice noticeable clean shave. Has a great long lost scent and doesn't leave me with razor burn
Greg L.
Greg L.
Downingtown, PA
Goes on cool and foams up well for a comfortable shave every time. Easy to get just the amount I need for comfort and to prevent razor burn for my sensitive skin. I'm a long-time user with no thoughts of ever discontinuing. It has a very masculine scent as well.
Chasity P.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
I think this actually for men, but it felt like the shave was closer and I didn't suffer from razor burn afterwards!
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
Paducah, KY
works great, sometimes it's cheaper than women's shave gel. Never have understood why men's was cheaper than women's you know they have the same things in it.
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
I never used this but my dad uses it from time to time and he said it works really good !!!!!!
Casey B.
Casey B.
New Kensingtn, PA
Not much to really say about this product. Use it quite often. Gives a nice close Smooth Comfortable Shave experience. I cannot use cream, my face always feels razor burnt. However I have never had razor burn after using this gel.
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Rush, NY
Favorite for the men in the house. Leaves skin soft. Girls will use product also. On sale often and I like to buy the two packs
Dave R.
Dave R.
Red Deer, Alberta
I bought this once but didn't really like it. the smell is great but it doesn't go on as smooth as other brands and it leaves me with razor burn
Christina  C.
Christina C.
Golden, CO
My boyfriend wants to try a new kind of shave gel...would anyone recommend this for him?! He doesn't have sensitive skin