BY EDGE SHAVING GEL

New! Find Your Edge 6 in 1. Cleanse. Moisture. Protect. Soothe. Soften. Scented Edge Ultimate Contender performance enhancing shave gel provides a smooth, comfortable shave with the added benefit of extra clean skin and twice the soothing aloe in one easy step.  Fully loaded with crisp, energizing scents this moisture rich gel is sure to enhance your shave and elevate your game. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Connie R.
Wilmington, MA
My husband uses this and so I decided to use it. I like it, he doesn't like that I like it because I go through it much faster then he would alone.
Rachel S.
Ward, AR
Not going to lie, sometimes I skip out on my lady shaving cream, to use my hubby's edge shave gel. Am I the only one that does this?
Richelle P.
I have sensitive skin , so I use this product , it has ever irritated my skin , will never use anything else
Michelle T.
Charleston, WV
My husband loves this stuff! It gives him a smooth shave and adds softness. The smell is great. It lessens the cuts he gets with some brands.
Shawna B.
Urbana, IL
This is the only shave cream that my boyfriend will use on his face. It prevents razor burn just perfectly.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love edge shaving gel it moisturizes my legs nicely before i shave them so i don't get all cut up i love this
Melissa A.
Brampton, Ontario
My man loves this it not harsh on his skin and leave a nice refresging sent on his oh so smooth skin
Gabbi G.
Stings a little when you use it but does the job. Might be my skin but I definitely get a little itchy after use
Lu J.
es un gel super padre ademas de que es super suave y deja un olor muy bueno sobre la piel ya que no es fuerte su olor