BY EDGE SHAVING GEL

New! Find Your Edge 6 in 1. Cleanse. Moisture. Protect. Soothe. Soften. Scented Edge Ultimate Achiever performance enhancing shave gel provides a smooth, comfortable shave with the added benefit of extra clean skin and twice the soothing aloe in one easy step.  Drenched with clean, invigorating scents this moisture rich gel is sure to intensify your shave and satisfy whomever may come your way. see more...

Rika W.
Virginia Bch, VA
I received a sample of this item at my job so I tried it for my legs. The scent is definitely masculine but I like it because it doesn't linger after washed off. It does a great job for shaving and I recommend it if you don't mind robust scents.
Ted B.
Buffalo, NY
Easy to say this is affordable. Not the best but a good buy if you forget shaving cream at home while on a trip. I don't like the metal bottoms. They can leave rust stains in the shower over time but it gets the job done.
Melinda O.
Purvis, MS
I bought this for my boyfriend and he absolutely loved it! It makes his skin soft and smooth. It is the only shaving cream he will use now!
Alejandro M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I would like to try this product, I have not seen here in the city, it would be nice to have a sample and know that this works for me.
Courtney R.
Blairsville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My dad used to use this all the time. He loved it.. All you need is the tiniest amount to cover whatever area you are shaving!
Paige S.
Husband loves this shaving cream foams great product. It is a great value and usually there are coupons in the paper.
Kelley W.
Asheville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Smells great and has good lather. A bit drying though I feel. Good for men I suppose
Andrea M.
A little goes a long way with this gel. One of the must haves in this house.
Trishaa B.
Otter lake, QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband uses this shave gel and he loves it I also have used it when I've ran out of mine.