Edge Shaving Gel for Sensitive Skin with Aloe - Value Size (20% More) - Net Wt 8.4 oz - 1 Each uploaded by Lisette R.

BY EDGE SHAVING GEL

Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
My boyfriend loves this shaving cream. He has been using it for years and hasn’t had any issues with it. It’s very effective to achieve the closest shave. This is reasonably affordable. I highly recommend it.
Mildred C.
My husband has very sensitive skin and very coarse hair on his face. This product allows him to shave without feeling like the razor is pulling the hair out of his face instead of cutting it and does not leave him with razor burn afterwards. buy at walmart
Kate D.
Bourbonnais, IL
I like the smell - barely any at all. My dad uses this every day... I use it occasionally when I need shaving gel. It works very well and is inexpensive. It works just as well as more expensive types so it's a great value. I'm very satisfied with this product!
Leslie D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
It's an average shaving gel. Certainly affordable but nothing to right home about. The cooling sensation is short lived my husbands face quickly adapted to the sensation and felt similar to other regular shave gels.
Adrienne M.
I really like this product. I can share with the hubby. It's quite affordable and effective. It works as well on my legs as it does on his face! I usually purchase at Walmart but also at Dollar General. I would definitely recommend this product!
Dan W.
Freeport, ME
Edge works pretty good for me. It is affordable which is great. It is easy to use and leaves my face feeling clean. I am sure other products might be better but I have a hard time justifying cost. I purchased this a target. I am satisfied with this product.
Tammy R.
Corpus Christi, TX
This is a very good shaving cream. Good for sensitive skin. Leaves me with no cuts and smooth skin after shaving. Would recommend for men and women both. The aloe seems to soothe my skin. Fantastic product and very happy with my purchase. Very satisfied
James H.
East Rutherford, NJ
I have very sensitive skin. Razor blades irritate my face constantly. This gel keeps my face from feeling like it is on fire. I have tried Gillette, but I find Edge to be more effective. The price is reasonable too.
Jessie C.
Tucson , AZ
Out of all the shaving creams I have tried, I will always come back to Edge. Always drawn to the scent and the close shave I always get. Add coconut to your creams!
Radames F.
Easton, PA
I liked it But I just felt a hot sensation whenever I'd use it so I stopped but it was good. Just not something I would repurchase for my skin.