BY EDGE SHAVING GEL

Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
My boyfriend loves this shaving cream. He has been using it for years and hasn’t had any issues with it. It’s very effective to achieve the closest shave. This is reasonably affordable. I highly recommend it.
Ruth M.
Altamonte Springs, FL
This is the one shave gel I've used for about 20 years! Tried a couple other brands and variances but go right back to this! Never nick myself using Edge Ultra Sensitive!! Thank you!!!
Siri G.
I use this when shaving my legs and I've never had any problems. It's more affordable that many of the shaving cream brands that target women and in my opinion the moisture that lasts is only a little bit less than the women's brands. Also the perfumes in those can irritate my skin and this doesn't do that.
Monique H.
Woodbridge, VA
Edge Shaving Gel Ulta Sensitive is perfect for shaving sensitive areas that you do NOT want to get nicked! It is affordable and effective as you need to use a very small amount of it to get maximum benefit. I really like it and use it when I need a close shave!
Sally M.
Edge shaving gel edge ultra sensitive is one of my favorites! Easy to fin, great price and most importantly it helps my sensitive skin when I shave. I've used other gels and end up with painful dry itchy skin. I will continue to buy.
Kristen E.
Newbern, TN
My husband always requests this shave gel. His skin get very irritated after shaving and this doesn't seem to irritate it. It has a nice manly smell.
douglas l.
fallriver
used this but really didnt like it,the gel did not wash off easy and it did not smell good.for the price i would get something i like better
Elizabeth R.
DeBary
I do not break out with this shave gel and it leaves a gentle scent. It also lasts for a while and it does meet all of my expectations!
Val K.
I like this product because it works with my sensitive skin especially when shaving. It is nice and thick, creamy and moisturizing
David H.
Hernando, FL
It keeps my face moist and helps prevents razor burns on my face

it surpassed my expectations and will always use it