BY EDGE SHAVING GEL

Edge shave 2.75oz travel size top

Becky S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a pretty good shave gel that both my roommate and I have uses from time to time. Although we use it on different areas, we agree that it does smell okay, it helps prevent cuts, it has moderate clinging power and rinses clean.
This is the travel size bottle and I think it's a bit short and fat making it an awkward fit in Dobbs kits and train cases.
Savannah R.
Slidell, LA
This shaving gel was the first shaving gel I've ever used! It was a good one for not knowing where to start, but when figuring out what was better for girls to not have shaved legs and arms/ arm pits to smell like a boy I started using other shaving creams and gels, but I'd recommend this product it's a nice easy glide on and is very thick so it doesn't wash away that easily if you unintentionally get water on a different spot of your leg while shaving.
Alyssa F.
Sandy, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love using Edge Shave Gel. It is cheaper and more effective than shave gel brands for women. I wish Edge made shave gel for women at this price! It protects my legs from razor burn, far exceeding my expectations. I highly recommend Edge for both women and men!
Lee J.
Little Rock, AR
I always bring this shave gel with me on trips. When my wife and are traveling together she will sometimes use it as well. It leaves my face feeling soft and does not have a strong scent.
Chelsea S.
I used this because it's what my husband had and I like how cool it is when you put it on. Gives me a good shave. Husband likes it too.. when he actually shaves. Satisfied with this product, even as a woman.
Beverly L.
Atlanta, GA
If I'm traveling out of town. This would be the products that I would choose 4 my old man. So when we traveling down 2 the Florida area, he has that edge save 2.75oz travel size top 4 the airport. Why because no1 can have the big size, just the travel size.
Nicole C.
Tarpon Springs, FL
I love when brands I use have travel sizes. This shaving cream sticks on to your legs so it's easy for me to not miss a spot. Inexpensive when compared to other woman shaving creams.
Ashley S.
Wellington, OH
Gets the job done and is inexpensive compared to other brands! and who doesn't get some satisfaction and love playing with the smooth blue gel! My dad regularly buys it from Walmart and I'm guilty of stealing it from him! Would recommend for anyone on a low budget
Jen K.
Farmington, MI
Perfect shave gel for traveling. My husband and I share it when we go in trips. While it doesn't smell too feminine it is a decent scent for both genders.
Janice H.
Ocala, FL
This is my go to travel shaving cream or gel.Its perfect size that's all you need . I mean really who shaves on vacation anyway!