BY EDGE SHAVING GEL

Edge shave 2.75oz travel size top

Savannah R.
Slidell, LA
This shaving gel was the first shaving gel I've ever used! It was a good one for not knowing where to start, but when figuring out what was better for girls to not have shaved legs and arms/ arm pits to smell like a boy I started using other shaving creams and gels, but I'd recommend this product it's a nice easy glide on and is very thick so it doesn't wash away that easily if you unintentionally get water on a different spot of your leg while shaving.
Alyssa F.
Sandy, UT
I love using Edge Shave Gel. It is cheaper and more effective than shave gel brands for women. I wish Edge made shave gel for women at this price! It protects my legs from razor burn, far exceeding my expectations. I highly recommend Edge for both women and men!
Chelsea S.
I used this because it's what my husband had and I like how cool it is when you put it on. Gives me a good shave. Husband likes it too.. when he actually shaves. Satisfied with this product, even as a woman.
Lee J.
Little Rock, AR
I always bring this shave gel with me on trips. When my wife and are traveling together she will sometimes use it as well. It leaves my face feeling soft and does not have a strong scent.
Nicole C.
Tarpon Springs, FL
I love when brands I use have travel sizes. This shaving cream sticks on to your legs so it's easy for me to not miss a spot. Inexpensive when compared to other woman shaving creams.
Jen K.
Farmington, MI
Perfect shave gel for traveling. My husband and I share it when we go in trips. While it doesn't smell too feminine it is a decent scent for both genders.
Janice H.
Ocala, FL
This is my go to travel shaving cream or gel.Its perfect size that's all you need . I mean really who shaves on vacation anyway!
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
My husband uses this on a regular basis. This is the only brand he will uses. Very affordable
Ashley S.
Wellington, OH
Gets the job done and is inexpensive compared to other brands! and who doesn't get some satisfaction and love playing with the smooth blue gel! My dad regularly buys it from Walmart and I'm guilty of stealing it from him! Would recommend for anyone on a low budget
Beverly L.
Atlanta, GA
If I'm traveling out of town. This would be the products that I would choose 4 my old man. So when we traveling down 2 the Florida area, he has that edge save 2.75oz travel size top 4 the airport. Why because no1 can have the big size, just the travel size.