BY EDGE SHAVING GEL

Ashley M.
San Angelo, TX
My husband can grow some facial hair. Like - overnight he will suddenly have a full on werewolf beard. He works in a healthcare hospital setting as a nurse though so he likes to be clean cut! He knows how important a shave gel is so provide a smooth cut. The last thing you want is your face sliced up. This stuff is magic. Provides a nice moisturizing barrier that provides a close shave.
Jordan B.
San Diego, CA
I buy this for my husband, but I frequently use it when I run out of my "lady" shave gel. It works fine, smells ok, and gives a smooth shave. In a pinch it works just fine. I don't see much of a difference in this product and Skintimate lady Shave gel products.
Devin P.
Durand, MI
This is a very good product. I like shaving gel more than the actual cream. It is a nice product and it has a very well way to dispense the gel. The can is nice and I only shave about once a month anymore. When I was using it once a week it i still felt smooth. I would definatley use again.
Carol K.
Lawrenceville, GA
As a woman it may seem strange to use a men's shave gel. I have tried many womens products over the years and none work as great as Edge. It lathers well and seems to make my legs and underarms smooth and silky.
Celena T.
Gainesville, FL
Fiance uses this he likes this shaving cream more than Gillette he says it goes farther and he likes how smooth his face feels afterwards
Regina H.
New Albany, MS
My husband uses this and I'll use a little if I happen to run out and it gives a great close shave also and leaves skin feeling good
Baylee G.
Sugar Land, TX
It was good but I'm definitely more of a straight up foam person. It did work well, and the scent was nice ultimately though.
Alicia G.
Humboldt, TN
My husband enjoys shaving with edge. It does make his skin soft for a man and he uses it more than other products.
Michelle C.
Bennington, VT
Shaving cream is shaving cream ... But this stuff is pretty good and the scent is plain but who cares.
Marie S.
Westfield, NC
This is hubby's favorite. His skin always smells great and feels soft after he uses it.