BY EDGE SHAVING GEL

Edge® soothing aloe shave gel contains: twice the aloe of edge® sensitive skin formula to soothe your skin, cooling conditioners that leave your face feeling refreshed, and special moisturizers and lubricants that provide unbeatable razor glide. see more...

Krissy L.
Krissy L.
Mounds, OK
i have bought this product for my S/O for years. i have even used it from time to time on my own legs and it feels so smooth. you can get it from any local drug store. i would recommend all my friends to get it for their S/O. very satisfied in all areas.
Elisa M.
Elisa M.
Mountain View, CA
I shamelessly love edge more than any of the "feminine" shaving gels. Personally, I love the scent and I love how soft and smooth my legs feel after shaving. I'd recommend to anyone, especially those who have dull dry skin like I do. great product
Lance S.
Lance S.
Lakewood, WA
Excellent product. Very little goes a long way. The gel is very soothing and not only do I get much less razor burn but the aloe helps prevent any burning or stinging. I definitely recommend this product.
Kimberly Z.
Kimberly Z.
Redwood City, CA
This shave gel works well for sensitive skin and helps prevent razor rash. The aloe has a slight cooling effect, which is nice while shaving. It provides hydration and works well on my sensitive skin.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
This was amazing! Really soothed any nicks and cuts that I got while shaving along the way. Foamed up amazing and you don't need a lot. Lasts a long time - well worth the money.
Antonio A.
Antonio A.
LOS ANGELES, CA
I use this shaving cream to shave it doesn't irritate your skin and you feel fresh also mousturises your skin you don't feel the dryness
Jim W.
Jim W.
Tustin, CA
My favorite for many years, I use Edge for my manuals shaves. It has pleasant fragrance & stays moist throughout the shave.
Angel D.
Angel D.
Buda
This shaving cream is the best because it gives you a cool sensation to wake up and feel fresh
Laura P.
Laura P.
I like the gel better then cream. Great to use in the shower. Stays until you shave it off.
Steven R.
Steven R.
Russellville, AR
Edge shave gel has worked well when I've used it, however it's not the best shave gel I've ever used.