BY ORAJEL

Ready to bring a little moisture into your routine? Edge Extra Moisturizing has Vitamin E and a patented blend of moisturizers to leave your face hydrated and smooth see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Review for: Extra Moisturising more...
My boyfriend loves this shaving cream. He has been using it for years and hasn’t had any issues with it. It’s very effective to achieve the closest shave. This is reasonably affordable. I highly recommend it.
Lakeita P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the product I go to for my husband. He loves how it makes his face feels after he has shaved with it. He says that it lathers well and works well with different types of razors.
Asim M.
Glen Allen, VA
This is a great shaving gel, and I use it daily. It gives a perfect shave every time. I love the smell too. A little amount goes a long way.
Anik V.
My father has used this for years. He likes the moisturizing effect and that it allows for a close shave
SOPHIE S.
jacksonville fl
I love this stuff - I steal my husbands all the time. It smells great, it "lathers up" a lot from a small anount and is a good consistency- leaves my legs feeling moisturised and smooth
Cody S.
Port Coquitlam, BC
I really enjoy the Aloe Edge Shave Gel. The aloe keeps my skin smooth while the edge cream allows me to get a close shave with no bumps.