Edge Sensitive Skin Shave Gel for Men, 7 Ounce

by Edge

n/a

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Edge Sensitive Skin Shave Gel for Men, 7 Ounce!
Liverpool, NY
I like the Edge Sensitive shave gel. It lathers nice into a creamy, thick formula. It stays put pretty well for a nice close shave. It didn't irritate my skin at all!
Pittsburgh, PA
My husband has sensitive skin so this is the only product he will use. It helps him achieve a soft smooth close shave without irritating his skin. The smell is great and the product is very affordable. It competes well with other similar products and there are coupons available quite often.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
I have used the edge gel for at least 20 years if not more the leather up on the edges very well it forms to a gel and the leather is just great and the smell is wonderful the scent is enjoyable.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,132 reviews
My boyfriend loves this shaving cream. He has been using it for years and hasn’t had any issues with it. It’s very effective to achieve the closest shave. This is reasonably affordable. I highly recommend it.
Ledyard, CT
I use this shave gel everytime I shave my legs. It makes shaving 10x easier and reduces the chances of you getting razor burn or cuts. It does have a scent but I personally don't mind it and it goes away after washing.
Rego Park, NY
Edge Sensitive Skin Shave Gel for Men, 7 Ounce uploaded by Shama B.
This shave gel is such a great buy! It smells great, is super affordable and and listed on the bottle it is safe to use for sensitive skin. A little bit goes a long way and you can buy at any drug store near you.
St Petersburg, FL
I break out really bad if I don't use a specific shaving cream for sensitive skin and this actually prevented breakouts for me. It is fairly moisturizing but it could be better.
Berthoud, CO
I have been using Edge Sensitive skin shave gel for many years. I like the way it smells and a little goes a long way. I shave daily and a can will last me for about six months. I have a beard and would recommend it to any one who does, no mess to clean up afterword!
Fort Worth, TX
Great smelling and great gel for shaving my dh love this and will not try any other gel it for very sensitive skin whenever he shave and that twice a week he use this
Knoxville, TN
I know this is meant for men but I use it all the time to shave my legs. I think I use it more than my husband. It makes my legs so soft and the scent is really mild.

Looking for your answer?